6

Derek's POV

We listened to music and sang along while going to nando's. Beth parked her car and went out. Me and zach came out the car and people were just staring at all of us.
"Ok let's go in" Beth said and walked in.
"Oh my god man Beth looks hot today i would definitely tap that" zach whispers to me.
"Shut up and just to let you know she is MINE" I warned him. He just laughed. I rolled my eyes and went in. Me Beth and zach sat at the back. I sat next to Beth and zach across me.
"Good afternoon what would you like to eat?" The waitress asked us. She kept staring at me.  I just rolled my eyes at her.
Beth looked at the menu so did zach.
They ordered both ordered chicken pizza with chips and I had chicken burger with chips.
We talked while eating. We had ice cream for dessert.
"I will go pay" Beth said.
"Nah I will pay" I stop her
"But-" I cut her off by giving her a quick kiss. She looked shocked when I pulled away. I payed for the meal and we went to Beth's car.
" I'm driving this time before you get us in jail" I said and Beth laughed nodded. We sat on our seats. This time zach insisted on siting in the front.
"Can we go to Starbucks?" Beth asked
"Yes I need a drink" zach said and we went. We listened to music. We got Starbucks and Beth went to get our drinks.
"Derek do you actually like Beth" zach asked. Do I?
"I don't know" I answered. Zach was about to ask something else just as Beth came in. She gave our drink to us and sat down.
"Where we going now?" I asked.
"How about my house?" Beth suggested.
"Yes!" Zach said
"Ok!" I said and drove off.
We reached in front of the Beth house.
"Derek press the red botton to open the gates" Beth instructed. I pressed the red botton and the gates opened revealing the huge house.
"Wow!" Zach said
I went by the garage but the door won't open.
"You know on your right there are some number press 2008 and the door will open" Beth said. I pressed the pin and the door opened.
I parked the car and we all went out.
"Oh my god Beth you really have all these car?" Zach asked
"They all mine but you can borrow them I don't mind" Beth offered. How nice can this girl be🙈
"Can I take your white Lamborghini on monday at school so i get more girls ?" Zach asked. Beth nodded and he went to hug her tight. I pulled him back gave him a scary glare.
"Let's go in" I said and walked away.
Beth came by the door and pressed the pin. The door opened and Beth jumped in the couch closing her eyes.
"You have a beautiful house Beth" zach complimented.
Beth just smiled. I sat beside her
"Are you okay?" I asked
"I'm fine! Do you want to go skateboarding it's only 10 mins away?" She asked
"You do skateboarding?" I asked shocked
"Yeah any problem?" I shook my head
"Ok let's go but we don't have our skateboard or shoes?" Zach said
"I have some don't worry , come with me" Beth said and started walk to the basement. She opened the door revealing a collection of skateboard and Shoes.

"Nice collection" I said"Thank you

"Thank you. I'm going to my room to get changed. You guys can get changed, Derek know where and choose your shoes and skateboard" Beth said and walked away.
"Zach follow me" I said and made my way to Beth's brother room. We went to the closet.
"Zach choose what you going to wear" I said and he nodded.

i choose to wear nike sweatpants and a loose vest (that reveals my abs) with white vans. zach wore sway pants and loose vest showing off his abs and grey yeezy's. i chose a black skateboard with some kind of cool parttern. zach chose to take a blue plain skateboard with the work "bo$$" written on it. we were waiting for beth in the living room. Beth came down wearing a loose crop top that had the word bitch written on it. she wore some black leather ripped sway pants with white vans like mine. she had her hair down with a black beanie. she chose a floral skateboard.

"you two look hot" she said smiling.

"you look gorgeous" zach said putting his hands on her bare waist. idiots !

" come on lets go"i said and walked out. zach and beth were laughing behind me on something zach whispered in Beths ears.

" lets take the bikes" beth said.

i nodded and chose a bike. Beth had the white one. i had the black one. Zach had the blue one.

we raced out the house. we reached the skateboarding park and parked our bikes. Beth won the race.
We started  to skateboard. Beth was pretty good. We talked and had some race. We did skateboarding till 6pm. After that we went home.