5

Derek's POV

I had a great start of the day. Right now me and Beth are in the car riding to her company. I parked the car in front of a big tall building. Beth and I stepped out of the car and walked in. People greeted us good morning. Some of them were looking at Beth. Idiots!!
We got in the lift and Beth pressed the 60th floor.
"Really the 60th floor?" I asked her.
"Yeah that's where my office is" she tell me. I just nod
We reached the 60th floor and walk out the lift. She walks to her office and types a pin and her finger print. We enter a big office with a beautiful view of London.
"Derek I think you should go because I think you going to get bored watching me work for like the next 4 hours something" Beth says to me.
"I'm staying with you" I tell her
"But you going to get bored and I have a 1 hour meeting with another company" Beth informs me
"No I'm staying I won't get bored and I could help you a little I'm good in business" I said to her.
" I didn't know the  bad boy is interested in business"she say and sits in her chair. There was a knock on her door and she allows it in. A old man around 40 came in. I think was her uncle. I gave him a smile and sat on the couch. Them two talked for about an hour and the man went out. She started to do the files. After 2 hour she was on her last file work when she looked pissed. "Fuck my life" she cussed. She took her office phone and called someone " hello can you send Nick in my office right now" she says.
I walk up to her " you okay?" I ask.
She shook her head just as there was a knock on the door. She allowed it in and on came a boy Around his 20s.
"Hey mam why did you call me?" He asked.
"Nick did you do the for the mr Tom's meeting" Beth asked.
He nodded.
"Nick you have typed everything wrong. What the fuck were you think we could have lost 5 million?" She shouted at him.
"Sorry Mam but it's not my fault you looked so hot today and I had my mind on you" he said walking up to Beth and putting his hands on her waist. She pushed him.
"What the fuck!" She shouted
"Come on babe you know you want me" he smirked. I could ligit break his face right now.
"Shut the fuck up you" I was cut off by Beth.
"Nick you are fired!" She says calmly. Nick looked shocked.
"No please babe you can't do that" Nick said to her
"You did hear me I said you are fired and I can do anything I want it's my office" she shouted at him.
"Come on babe" he said to her.
"Nick get out before I call the security" she warned him.
"Babe" he said and crashed his lips on beth. Fuck! He is dead! I grabbed him and punched him hard. I started to punch him and kick him. Beth pulled me back and called the security. They took Nick away.
"Derek are you okay" Beth asked.
I nodded.
"Did he hurt you anywhere" I asked. She shook her head.
"Sit down and relax I've got to finish the file real quick cause it's for the meeting in the next hour" she says and walks away to her desk.
"What did he type wrong?" I asked and walked up to her.
"He just wrote his dirty thoughts and shit things" she says.
"That bastard" I mumbled.
"I can help you a bit if you want" I offer
"That would be great" she smiled.
We worked for like an hour and finished the file for mr Tom. She offered me to come to the meeting with her and I went with her and she told me to present it. I was nervous but she told me that I would do great and she didn't care if she lost this. I presented that plan. Right now I'm waiting for the results from mr Tom who is talking with Beth. Mr Tom greeted me and Beth and left. After mr Tom left Beth hugged me tight and cheered.
"Thank you so much Derek you did great and we got accepted" she tell me.
"Thats no problem baby girl" I tell her. Baby girl huh? What ever
"But you will have to help with the project because it was your plan not mine. Is that okay" she asked with hope in her eyes. I nodded and smiled. The second i nodded Beth crashed her lips on mine. I reacted quickly( obviously😉). I felt sparks with her kiss. Her soft juicy lips were on mine. She even let me enter. We kissed passionately. She pulled away and smiled.
"Thank you so much" she told me.
"Anything" I smile
"And sorry for attacking my lips on yours it's just that I got really happy" she say shyly
I laughed and said "don't worry I enjoyed it"
"Bad boys will always be bad boys" she says and rolled her eyes. She started to tide the table and take the paper to her office. We reach her office she keeps the file and call someone to take them.
"Ok I'm done with today's work. Do you want to go for lunch it's 2 now?" She asked.
"Ok where shall we go?" I ask
"Nando's?" She suggested
"Ok. Can I invite my best friend zach we always go to lunch together for lunch in Saturday?" I ask
"Yeah let's go pick him up then" she tell me and smiled. We got out the office. She told som of her worker to do something and went out of the office. We went in her car and she drove this time. She went really fast. She even broke 2 red lights. We soon reached zach's house. I went out the car to get zach while Beth waits in the car. I knock on the door and zach opens the car.
"Hey bro" he say
"Hey come on let's go" i say and he goes to get his jacket. He walk up to the car.
"Hey" Beth's say to zach
"Oh hey Beth what you doing here?" Zach asked
"Oh she is coming with us one get in her car" I said
"It's your car?" Zach asked Beth. She nodded.
He gets in the back seat while I sit in the front.
"Beth you really have a good cars" zach says.
"Wait until you see her whole garage and house" I tell him.  Beth laughs at and puts the music on. Zach panicked when Beth drove really fast and even crossed the red lights. I'm seeing a whole different Beth! A perfect one.