30

Beth's POV

I opened the door. Derek!

"Ugh you again" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hello to you too" he said and walked in.

"I didn't tell you to come in" I said crossing my arms around my chest.

"I don't need permission to come to my girlfriends house or let's say wifeys house" he said laying on the couch.

"I'm not your girlfriend" I fighted back.

"You know you are wifey" he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to my room .
I went in my closet and Got ready to go the party place.

I went by my dresser and put my hair in a high ponytail and kept my face makeup free

I grabbed my phone And keys.

I jogged downstairs to see a very comfortable Derek playing with Charlie and Nala. If you are wondering where nala and Charlie has been, basically  there is a little house at the back of my house so they live  there and I have a pets man look after them 24/7.

I went in the kitchens and grabbed a bag of chilly Cheetos and Starbucks iced coffee.

"Can I have one?" Derek shouted.

I grabbed another Cheetos and coffee and gave it to Derek.

"Thanks wifey" he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Eww stay away" I said.

I kept my food on the table and played with nala and Charlie for 10 min. Soon after they went out. I grabbed my food, keys and phone and started to head out.

"Where you going?" Derek asked.

"To check on the party preparations" I said.

"I'm coming" Derek said.

"Do you have to?" I asked.

"Yeah" he replied. I rolled my eyes and walked to my car.
I got inside and kept my food on the side and put my seat belt on.

Derek came in and got himself comfortable.

I put the music on and started to drive. I ate while driving.

Soon I got in deny of the huge building.
I parked my car and got out with Derek.

I walked in and got greeted by the manager.

"Hi I'm the manager mr Holmes and you must be the party owner Beth?" He asked.

"Yeah that right" I said.

"And he?" Mr Holmes asked

"Her boyfriend" Derek said.

"No he's just a friend" I said.

Mr Holmes nodded and started to show me around.

The hall was huge. The decoration was black , blue and white roses and balloons. The table were red and black roses with white table cloth. The chairs had blue ribbons.

The dance floor was in the middle with disco lights above on the ceiling.

The decorations changes colour every day in the 2 days. This year it's gonna be
1st party night - White, black, red and blue.

2nd party night- black and white.

"So do you like it?" My Holmes asked.

"It's perfect. Has my uncle gave you the list of music?" I asked.

"Yeah that's gone to the dj" he informed me.

"Yeah I just want no problem with music or anything and plz make sure the drinks and food are checked before and make sure you label them in what they are made off so people won't have any effects. Also I want 1 personal waiter on each table to get them anything the people want. I Also want 3 people outside to take care of anything happens and I want a red carpet outside with 5 photographer and 5 photographer here to take picture of the party" I said.

"All of that will be prepared" mr Holmes said.

"Ok I hope all of this will be finished by tomorrow " i said

"It will" mr Holmes

"Ok bye have a good afternoon" I said
"You too" he said.

Me and Derek walked outside and inside my car.

"That a lot of preparing" Derek commented.

"It's didn't become the world most famous business party itself" i said and drove to dominos.
I parked my car outside and went inside and ordered for me and Derek.

I paid and went out. I drove back home and went inside with my food and his.

I sat on the couch and started to watch the tv. Derek sat next to me. We are ate food in silence. After that I decided to watch a movie so I walked to my movie room and started to watch a Korean movie with English subtitle. The movie finished and I went in my closet and got changed into a white t-shirt and Calvin Klein panties. I got inside my room to see Derek there sleeping looking cute as a puppy. He was only on his boxers. I went in my bed and hugged Derek by its waist.

"I miss you , I hope I'm not just a bet" I whispered.
Derek hugged me back.

I pulled away and put my back against his chest. Amazing this is still the old Derek so he had to put his hands on my boobs.

Derek's POV.

I heard Beth coming in the room so I pretended to be asleep. Beth got in bed and hugged me by the waist. It felt so good.

"I miss you , I hope I'm not just a bet" She whispered.

Beth I miss you too and you are definitely not just a bet. You are my everything. I wanted to say.

I hugged her back but after few mins she pulled away and put her back against my chest so me being me I put my hands on the soft boobs. Soon sleep took over us.

----------------------------------------------

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love ya❤️❤️