20

Derek's POV

We got in the car and drove off. I was holding her hand while driving.
"Derek where we goin?"Beth asked me
"You have to wait" I smirk at her.
"Please I seriously don't like surprises" she told me.
"Start to like them from now on you will have a lot" I tell her
"Your such a meanie" she pouted and gave me puppy eyes. I quickly looked away, I knew I was gonna fall for thoses eyes and pout.
"Sorry" I say looking at the road.
The whole ride was singing and small conversation.
I parked at front of a big Korean restaurant. If you guys don't know Beth is Korean addict. She watches Korean drama and if you check her phone It has pictures of Korean boys in there. I bet she hasn't told you lot that cause she is crazy over Korean.
I got out the car and opened the door for Beth. I let out my hand for her to hold and she holded it and came out. She looks at the restaurant and at the name. As soon as she realized it was a Korean restaurant she screamed and hugged me tight. She pulls away with a huge smile on her face and gave me a kiss on tip of my nose.
"I love you so bad right now"
She told me excited .
I laughed at her words.
"As if you didn't love me before" I said
"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand in hers and chained our fingers together, her hand was perfect on mine like it was made of me.
We walked in and went to the reception. I told them about my booking. A boy around my age came and greeted us. I could see him staring at Beth with hungry eyes. I put my hands on Beth's waist and pulled her close protectively.
She looked at me in confusion but soon knew why and smiled at me. The waitress took us to our table that had been decorated in red and white roses. I hold the chair out for Beth. She smiled at me and sat down. After that I sat down.
The waitress asked abt our meal. We told him what we want and went. After he went in 2 min he came back with the drinks.
"Thank you" Beth said. He smiled at her and winked. She rolled her eyes at him. My girl! He handed me my drink and went.
"That boy is annoying" I complained.
"It's ok let's enjoy" she said and smiled.
The waitress came again with our food. He kept it on the table and stood there.
"Can you go now and only come if we call you" I tell him. He nodded and went.
"That was rude" Beth told me
"He kept coming in between our date" I pouted.
"Stop pouting " she said and started with her food.  I started with my food.
"So are you going to be my girlfriend after this date?" I asked her
"Um no cause even tho we know each other well but I wanna go on some more dates and if we be girlfriend and boyfriend thing, you might change so I wanna be able to trust you fully even tho I do a lot right now as good friend" she tells me.
"I understand" I smiled at her.
"Thank you" she smiled back.
"So tell me about you family!" She asked.
"Well there isn't much my dad a millionaire, his name is Jackson knight and my mum, Chloe knight, used to be a model but she left and My sister bella is 14 years old and is my princess. She is really annoying and cheeky but cute. And me I'm the golden boy of the house" i smirked at her at my last sentence. She let out a laugh.
"Aww that's a cute family but what was your dads name again?" She asked.

Fuck is there something wrong!!!

" Jackson knight  why? " I asked.

"Oh nothing it just that we've worked
with each other few time and me and your dad actually get along. I did about 3 project with your dad and he is actually know everything about my past because I was crying in my office and he walked in and comforted me. And then he asked me what's wrong  and I told him. I was only 15 then so he was the one that told me what I should do in business and how it works. Your dad and my uncle were good friend so they both taught me everything. "  she said to me.

Wow i didn't know all this. My dad was great. I love you dad !!! Now this is easy for me.

We just talked the whole date and went out!

--/-------------------------------------------

Like
Comment
Follow
Share

Love ya guys 💛💚❤️