32

Beth's POV.

Finally ready

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked outside

I grabbed my phone and keys and walked outside. It now 6.20. The owner( me) always arrive at 6.35.
I already sent some one to pick up Danny and Zach's picking up Emily.

For tonight I had a driver for me. I had to go on a limo.

I got inside the limo and the driver started to drive away. It's now 6:33 and I'm about to enter. I enter as the dj called out.
"And here comes the owner BETH GOMEZZ" 

My Limo stops and the driver come to open the door. I stepped out and
Camera flash booms. Paparazzi😒

I step out and walk the red carpet.
As I was walking I was hearing things.
"Damn man she's hot"
"She's looks gorgeous"
"She can be a model"
"She's the owner?"

I walked inside the party and everyone looks my way. I greet people and talk around for seems like an hours but only 30 min. I started to walk but suddenly pushed against the wall. I felt a hand on my back and waist.

I looked up to see it was none other than Derek.

Derek POV

I'm finally ready.

My parents are going in another car and my taking mine

I got there and parked my car in front of the red carpet. I stepped out and was attacked by cameras. I handed my car keys to the man to park and walked inside. Soon Danny, zach and Emily came. We 4 sat there waiting for Beth And talking.

"And here comes the owner BETH GOMEZZ" the dj yelled.

I turned around to see a limo. The driver came out and opened the door and out came a hot hell sexy Beth. She walked the red carpet and started to talk to people. After finally 30 min she was free. I pushed her against the wall and kept my hands on her waist and back.

"You know you look so hot and sexy that I could take you right here" I whispered.
She just smiled.

" you look gorgeous" I said removing a piece a hair from her face." That body of your looks so sexy in this dress ."

"You too look good" she said. I smiled at her and leaned in. Soon our lips are moving together. Oh how I missed this.
We pull away.

"Come on i gotta meet people" she said and walked away. Before she walked away I slapped her ass.
"What was that for" she said

"Just" I shrugged and walked off to zach.

The whole night me , Emily,zach, Beth and Danny hanged out together and had drinks and danced.

Right now people are starting to go.

"Beth that was a amazing party as always" my dad hugged Beth.

"Yeah that was really good" my mum said.

"Thank you" Beth smiled at them .

"Your family must be really proud of you" my mum said

Beth just smiled. Soon after dad, mum and bella went home. I decided to stay at Beth's.

"Aren't you gonna go?" Beth asked.

"Nah I'm staying at yours " I said.

Beth rolled her eyes and sat down. She gave out a heavy sign. She took off her heels and hugged her chest.

"Tired?" I asked

"Very" she replied.

I picked her up bridal style and took her to my car. I laid her on the passenger seat and got myself on the driver seat. Soon I drove off to Beth's house. After 15 min I got there and parked.

I got out my car and picked up Beth bridal style. I opened the front door and walked upstairs to her room. Soon I got there.

I laid her down on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a Bath ok?" Beth asked.

"Can I join?" I asked😏

"Whatever" Beth said and made her way to her closet. She grabbed 3 towel and walked to her main bathroom. She started to fill of the tub with bubble and bath bomb.

She started to undress herself.
" care to look away?" She asked

"Nah I've already seen it all" I said and started to undress myself.

"What are you doin?" She asked

" undressing" I said.

I already got all stripes up and got myself in the tub. Soon after Beth came. I pulled her in between my leg (not like the dirty way😂). I hugged her waist And started to trail kisses from her shoulders to her neck. She let out moans that was a serious turn on.

"Beth we might wanna stop before I can't control myself" I said

"Beth we might wanna stop before I can't control myself" I said. I seriously didn't wanna stop but I want us 2's first time to be special and I want Beth to be sure before she gives me her virginity.

"Ok but can we stay like this?" She asked. I nodded and pulled her close.

Bed time

We both got dresses in our undergarment. I went in our bed and waited for Beth. Soon after she came and got in. I pulled her close and hugged her waist. I started to play with her hair while she drawer circles in my chest.

Soon after we both fell in a peaceful sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Like
Comment
Share
Follow me

Love ya ❤️😘😍