31

Beth's POV

I woke up with someone playing with my hair. It's was Derek. Of course

I got out of Bed and went inside the bathroom. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my body.
I came out the bath and in came Derek With a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You look sexy" he said and wrapped his hands around my waist.
"What you doing here" I asked.
"Just here to brush my teeth with you" he said. I rolled my eyes and got out his hold.
I took my black panties that had criss crossed side and black bra. I took off my towel. I'm naked in front of Derek.
"That body of your is so hot but only mine" Derek said and wrapped his hands around my boobs and my lady hood

"let me change" I said

"Nah I like you naked" Derek said and turned me around. My boobs against his chest and his hands on my ass.

"I can't wait for the day you will scream my name while naked" he whispered huskily.

"You wish" I said.

"I always get what I want babe" I said and slapped my ass and gave me a peck on lip

I got off him and changed. We both started to do our morning routine.

after ten min i get out of bathroom and head to my closet

after ten min i get out of bathroom and head to my closet. i did my makeup which was simple foundation, pink lips, mascara and eyeliner. i got my outfit and changed.

i put my perfume and grab my things and get out my closet to the kitchen

i make english breakfast for me and derek. i kept the food on the table and tided the kitchen. soon derek came and sat down. i sat down in front of derek and had my breakfast.

"you know i will be around you all day" derek said.

"and why is that" i raised my eyebrows.

"that outfits of your will make boys drool all over you so it will be better if you change" he said clearly angry.

"I don't want to " I whined.

"Ok" he said. I just finished my breakfast.

Me and Derek headed to the garage and I decided to take my matte Lamborghini. I hopped in and so did Derek.

"So you going to come with me to school and not take your car?" I asked

He nodded.

I started to drive away really fast. I got to school and parked my car. Derek got out really quick and opened my door. I took my leg, that had the short shirt side, out first.

"Damn" Derek whispered. I smirked and stepped out. Me and Derek walked inside and boys kept looking at me and said pick up lines. Finally I got my locker.

"That was hard to control my anger" Derek said as he wrapped his hand around my waist from the back and put his head on my shoulder. He put his head by my neck and inhaled my scent and kissed my neck.

"Derek stop it" I moaned out.

"I like it" he said. I could imagine him smirking right now.

"Whatever" I pushed him away and took out my books from the locker.

"Hey sissy" zach said behind me. I jumped and turned around.

"What the fuck don't do that again" I yelled .

"Sorry baby" zach pouted.

"Hey she's my babe so stop flirting with her go get Emily" Derek said punching zach arm.

"I heard my name here" I turned around to see Emily and Danny.
I ran to them and hugged them. Emily walked to zach and Derek. Me and Danny walked behind her with Danny hands on my waist.

"Don't touch my girl" Derek said and pushed Danny away and replaced him.

"Whatever" Danny rolled his eyes and kept his hands on Emily's waist.

"Don't touch my girl" zach yelled and pushed away Danny and replaced him.

"When did you two become their girl?" Asked Danny.

"When did we become your girl" me and Emily asked at the same time.

"Cause you are" Derek and zach both said together And pulled us close.

"This is not fair I'm the only single person here" Danny pouted.

I walked to him and pinched his cheeks.

"Don't worry I'm single aswell" I said.

"Same here" Emily shouted

"No you are not" Derek and zach yelled.

Zach walked up to Emily and held her by her waist.
"Emily I've had a crush on you since I can remember. Plz will you be my girlfriend? And maybe my wife then mother to my kids?" Zach dreamed.

"What?? Whoah whoah chill. And yea I will be your girlfriend babe" emily said kissing Zach's cheeks.

"Yayyy. I swear I won't break your heart and change myself for you" he said. Emily nodded.

"Ok guys we still here so keep all the talk and things in your own room" Danny said.

Derek walked up to me and pulled me to him.

"And you miss.stubborn your not single" he warned.

"Ugh" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah. Remember Derek asked Beth on a date so you two must be together" Danny and Emily shouted.

"We're not. I was just a bet" I said and walked to my first lesson. I heard my name being called but I couldn't care less.

At lunch me, Emily, Derek, zach and Danny sat together. I just sat there quite. At the end of lunch me, Emily and Danny exchanged numbers.

-
🛎
Soon school finished.

I headed home and started to get ready for the party.

I hope it goes good.

----------------------------------------------like
Comment
Share
Follow

Love ya❤️❤️😍