65,000,000.017

(Note: Just a little preview for my next fanfiction, "Green With Evil." I'm planning to include this at the start of every chapter until the ending)

" I'm planning to include this at the start of every chapter until the ending)

---

As Carmilla finds herself on a hill, she is escorted to her sister Bajillia.

Carmilla: (demanding) Where is Clara, Bajillia? What have you done with her?

Bajillia: (smirking) My, my, so eager to see your precious little pet. Unfortunately for you, Clara is no longer under my control. She's out there, fulfilling my plan.

Carmilla: (frustrated) What do you mean she's "out there"? What have you done to her?

Bajillia: (tauntingly) Oh, you'll find out soon enough, dear sister. But for now, let's focus on more pressing matters... like your impending demise.

Carmilla: (steadily) You may have me at a disadvantage for now, Bajillia. But mark my words, I will find Clara and put an end to whatever scheme you and Vox have cooked up.

Bajillia: (amused) Oh, I do love it when you're defiant, Carmilla. It makes the inevitable defeat all the more satisfying. But enough chatter, it's time for your other daughter to face judgment for your sins.

Carmilla's blood boils with anger as Bajillia threatens to harm Odette, her beloved daughter, with the fifth fortress.

Carmilla: (fiercely) You dare to threaten Odette?! She has nothing to do with our family's affairs!

Bajillia: (tauntingly) Oh, but she does, dear sister. As long as she carries your blood, she is entangled in our family's legacy of sin... considering her kill count, sixty-five thousand million lives she has taken, what a perfect army for a final fortress wouldn't you sa-

 considering her kill count, sixty-five thousand million lives she has taken, what a perfect army for a final fortress wouldn't you sa-

Suddenly, Bajillia is interrupted by Squillia teleporting next to her.

Squillia: (calmly) You wanted me, mom?

Bajillia: (calmly) Ah, yes, I wanted you to properly meet your aunt here.

Squillia: (excited) Oh boy, Aunt Carmilla, hi, Clara has told me so much about you.