A Father's Last Stand

The Zombats fly around Malkor as the group watches in confusion.

Angel Dust: (confused) I think this angel here has lost it. What are a bunch of bats gonna do?

Carmilla remains silent, recognizing the robotic bats as the same machines she had killed a few days ago.

Suddenly, the not-so-great Admiral Malkor grabs one of the Zombats as it tries to escape. Malkor opens his mouth.

Cherri Bomb: (disgusted) He's not gonna do what I think he's gonna do

As Cherri Bomb finishes her sentence, Malkor puts the bat in his mouth... and eats it???

Husk: (annoyed) Is this guy for real?

Suddenly, after his snack, Malkor's body begins to glow blue in a blinding light.

Lute: (angrily) I don't think that bat was just his lunch.

After a moment, Malkor transforms as the group looks up... at the skyscraper-sized bug.

Lucifer: (shocked) You've got to be kidding.

Malkor: (angrily) It's time I put my foot down on you bugs once and for all.

Suddenly, Malkor swings his axe across a row of buildings, cutting them in half

Malkor laughs at his ginormous power and looks down at the Hazbin crew, attempting to squish them.

Vaggie: (urgently) Everyone, scatter! We need to find a way to bring that monstrosity down!

The group quickly disperses, each member taking cover behind whatever debris they can find... all except Alastor.

Alastor: (calmly) Let's play fire with fire, shall we?

Suddenly, Alastor begins to transform into his more demonic form, growing to Malkor's size and laughing.

Malkor: (angrily) You think you can defeat me?

Alastor: (calmly) Didn't I already give you a beatdown? But don't worry, now that your little magic shield is down, this will be EASY.