Babysitting The Princess

At the Hazbin Hotel, Odette continues to allow her sister to put makeup on her face.

Odette: (curiously) What is that smell?

Clara: (casually) Oh, that's just some perfume I brought from some new brand, Morton, I think it was called. Thought it would add a bit of hellish flair to your look.

Odette: (grimacing) Lovely... reminds me of home, I guess... for better or worse.

Clara: (encouragingly) Come on, Odette, you're going to look stunning. Just a little more makeup, and you'll be ready to turn heads.

Odette: (sighing) Fine, just make it quick. I don't want to be stuck in this chair all day.

Clara nods, applying the finishing touches to Odette's makeup.

Clara: (curiously) So, how are you and Emily doing as a couple?

Odette: (blushing) Um... well, we're good, I guess. She's still amazing. She makes me laugh, and she's so caring... cute, adorable, and snuggly.

Clara: (teasingly) What about... sexy?

Odette: (blushing VERY heavily) Uh... well, I... I mean, Emily is... well...

Voice: (shouting) ODETTE, WE GOT A PROBLEM!

Odette: (annoyed) As if my day couldn't get any worse.

-

Meanwhile, at an abandoned stage near the crashed Warstar ship, Nojoke appears near the seats in front of Lilith and Vrak on the stage. Lilith is sitting on a wooden chair drinking some sort of drink from a plastic cup.

Lilith: (annoyed) It's about time.

Vrak: (calmly) How did it go?

Nojoke: (excitedly) Great, I turned a lot of laughing demons into objects, even got one of your brats, Your Royal Highness.

Lilith: (smirking) Excellent, that's one mistake dealt with. This plan truly is foolproof.

Nojoke: (determined) I'll keep them giggling until all who can stop you are gone. Soon, I'll never have to hear that terrible noise again. Soon, Hell will be as quiet as a library.

Vrak: (impressed) Your dedication to our cause is commendable, Nojoke. With laughter silenced, we will have a much easier time executing our plans.

Lilith: (smirking) Indeed, soon the entirety of Hell will bow before me, and there will be no one left to stand in our way.

Nojoke: (confidently) I'll make sure of it. Laughter will become a thing of the past, and fear will reign supreme.

Lilith: (determined) Now, GO!

Suddenly, Lilith blasts Nojoke, causing him to fall over.