All Mighty Results

Angel Dust gazes at Cherri Bomb, his mind reeling from the newfound information about Carmilla's past and the possibility of her having a third child. Despite the uncertainty surrounding the circumstances of her son's death, he can't shake the feeling that there's more to the story.

Angel Dust: (thoughtfully) Yeah, you're right, Cherri. It doesn't matter now. But it's just... strange, you know? There's so much we don't know about Carmilla's past, about her family even with Odette and Clara staying at the hotel. And with everything else going on, it makes me wonder what else she's keeping from her daughters.

Cherri Bomb: (nodding) I get what you mean, Angel. There's definitely more to Carmilla than meets the eye. But for now, I think our focus should be on supporting each other and getting through this together.

Angel Dust: (resolutely) Yeah, you're right. Thanks, Cherri. I needed to talk about this.

Cherri Bomb: (smiling) Anytime, Angel. That's what friends are for. Now, if you don't mind me, I've got a snake to flirt with.

-

Meanwhile, at the barn, Professor Cog and his grinders prepare.

Professor Cog: (determined) Plan A may have gone to shit, but I still have my backup plan. Those Overlords thought me killing Husk was bad. Well, the best is yet to come... although perhaps I should have made a better emergency teleporter. It's going to take hours to get to Goetia Palace from here.

Grinder Commander: (coldly) Sir, I believe I might have a solution.

-

Meanwhile, back at the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie, Vaggie, and Lucifer gather in the lobby, their minds buzzing with the revelation of Lucifer's second daughter and the impending confrontation with Heaven.

Charlie: (determined) Alright, Dad, where do we start?

Lucifer: (thoughtfully) We'll need to gather any information we can about my other daughter. Any leads, contacts, or connections that could help us track her down.

Vaggie: (calmly) I hate to point this out, but Lilith gave her to heaven to dispose of. We don't know when this happened or how old Charlie's sister is, most likely seven years old or older. It could be possible she's in heaven.

Charlie: (curiously) Maybe we can ask Emily, she was an angel. Maybe she might know.

Vaggie: (skeptically) I doubt that, Heaven kept a lot from her. If she knew, she wouldn't have a clue that a random angel is your sister, and if she did know, she would have told us.

Lucifer nods thoughtfully at Vaggie's point, realizing the challenges they face in uncovering the truth about his second daughter.

Lucifer: (resolutely) You're right, Vaggie. We can't rely solely on Emily for answers. We'll need to explore every avenue available to us, no matter how difficult.

Charlie: (realizing) Speaking of, where is Emily?

-

Back at Carmine headquarters, Emily nervously walks into a massive glass tube as Odette watches, holding a tablet.

Odette: (concerned) Are you sure about this, Emily?

Emily: (determined) I have to know, Odette. I need to understand my powers better if I'm going to control them and prevent any more harm. Besides, if there's a chance this can help us in the future, I have to take it.

Odette: (sighs) Alright, just be careful. I don't want anything to happen to you.

Emily nods, taking a deep breath as she prepares herself for whatever lies ahead.