Love Is The Greatest Weapon

Charlie and Lilith stand up a few meters in front of Alice.

Charlie: (shocked) What the... who are you?

Lilith: (calmly) Charlie, stay back! I'll handle this.

Lilith stands protectively in front of Charlie, her eyes narrowing as she assesses the situation.

Lilith: (firmly) Alice, you have no business here. Leave us alone.

Alice: (determined) I'm afraid I can't do that, Lilith. I have orders to take Charlie Morningstar's head, and I won't let anyone stand in my way, not even you.

Lilith's expression darkens, her resolve hardening as she realizes the gravity of the situation.

Lilith: (determined) So be it, then. If you want to get to Charlie, you'll have to go through me first.

Alice: (smirking) Gladly.

Suddenly, Lilith's eyes glow purple as she gathers all her power and fires a great orange blast at Alice. It goes through her heart as the female angel screams in pain, her form turning into nothingness.

Charlie stares in shock at what just transpired, while Lilith catches her breath, her eyes still glowing with residual energy

Charlie: (shocked) Mom... what did you do?

Lilith: (breathless) I... I had to protect you, Charlie. She was a threat.

Charlie: (concerned) But you... you killed her.

Lilith's expression softens as she approaches Charlie, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Lilith: (gently) I know, sweetheart. And I'm sorry you had to witness that. But I couldn't let anything happen to you.

Charlie looks up at her mother, conflicted emotions swirling within her.

Charlie: (tearfully) I... I don't know what to think, Mom. This... this isn't what I stand for. I don't believe in violence.

Lilith: (regretful) I understand, Charlie. And I don't expect you to condone my actions. But sometimes, in order to protect the ones we love, we have to make difficult choices.

Charlie: (softly) I just... I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me.

Lilith wraps her arms around Charlie, pulling her into a comforting embrace.

Lilith: (tenderly) I know, sweetheart. And I promise, I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe. No matter what.

---

A few minutes later, in heaven, the prince celebrates his victory.

Jesus: (relieved) At last, I no longer have to deal with Alice.

John: (coldly) Boss, she was only an issue for less than a day.

Jesus: (relieved) Well, I don't care. She's dead. Now I can lie in bed in peace without her trying to--

John: (interrupting) I get the point, boss. Luckily, this also gives us the advantage. Now Lilith has defended Charlie, making her more trustworthy.

 Now Lilith has defended Charlie, making her more trustworthy

Jesus: (realizing) Good, now there won't be any... oh shit.

John: (confused) What's wrong, boss?

Jesus: (angrily) John, you... imbecile. No wait, calling you an imbecile is an insult to all imbeciles. You forgot about one thing.

John: (concerned) What?

Jesus: (angrily) Lute. She knows Lilith made the deal with Adam. If she finds out, she'll be a goody-two-shoes and snitch on her.

John: (coldly) Boss, calm down. I doubt anyone would believe the former Exorcist. Just be grateful she doesn't know about Lilith's... first deal with heaven.

Jesus: (gritting his teeth) You better hope so, John. But we can't afford any loose ends. Keep an eye on Lute and her social media overlord girlfriend. If she even gets a whiff of what Lilith's been up to, it could spell trouble for all of us.

John: (nodding) Understood, boss. I'll make sure she stays out of our business.

Jesus: (calming down slightly) Good. We've come too far to let anything jeopardize our plans now. And as for Lilith and Charlie, we'll keep them close. They could prove to be valuable assets in the battles to come. Now I'm going to--

Suddenly, the two are interrupted by the door opening as smoke bursts out, and Alice, burnt and bleeding, walks in and falls to the floor, very much alive.

Jesus: (angrily) Oh, for my father's sake!

(Note: I know this was quite an anticlimactic chapter, but considering I still have to deal with pictures turning into OBJ files, I couldn't do much with the villains. Speaking of which, all the villains whose designs are from Power Rangers will be on hiatus until I get the OBJ issues dealt with. To be honest, I'm lucky this issue happened when I introduced Lilith as the new main villain. Also, considering I still have Charlie and Vaggie's wedding, Emily X Odette, and other plots to handle, the hiatus of characters like Jesus, John etc not going to sabotage the fanfiction, since they aren't the focus, although it does mean it's going to be longer than expected.

Now, I think I'll discuss the concept of Lute X Velvette. Unlike Emily X Odette, they aren't planned to fall in love. The plan was for them to be friends who would help each other become better people. BUT if you guys really want them to be a thing, comment and give some ideas.)