Spicing Up The Lights

As Vaggie stands at the altar, her heart races with anticipation, her eyes scanning the crowd for a glimpse of her beloved. Charlie, arm in arm with her father, walks down the aisle with a mixture of nerves and excitement. Niffty, behind them, throws flowers with chaotic enthusiasm, giggling evilly.

As they reach the altar, Lucifer gently places Charlie's hand in Vaggie's, giving her a reassuring nod. Vaggie's eyes meet Charlie's, and in that moment, all their fears and doubts melt away like ice cream as Lucifer stands behind the two and starts the ceremony.

Lucifer: (calmly) Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of two souls bound by love and devotion. Charlie, Vaggie, as you stand before us, ready to embark on this journey together, let your hearts be filled with joy and your spirits be united in love. And everything in between.

Charlie: (excited) Vaggie, from the moment I met you, I promise to cherish and support you in every moment, for as long as we both shall live.

Vaggie: (tearfully) Charlie, you are my everything. You helped me through the most horrific time of my life, you know, with me losing my eye and all. I vow to stand by you through thick and thin, to love you fiercely and unconditionally, for all eternity.

Lucifer: (calmly) You may now say your vows.

Charlie: (excited) Vaggie, my love, from this day forward, I promise to be your constant companion. I vow to honor and respect you, to laugh with you in times of joy, and to hold you close in times of sorrow. With you, I am home.

Vaggie: (calmly) Charlie, my soulmate, you have shown me what it means to truly love and be loved. I promise to stand by your side through every triumph and every challenge. I vow to be your partner in time and space, your comfort in times of need, and your solace in times of sorrow. With you, I am whole.

Lucifer: (excited) And now, the moment you've been waiting for. By the authority vested in me by absolutely nobody, I pronounce you partners in life. Charlie, you may now kiss your bride.

Charlie and Vaggie lean in, their lips meeting in a tender and passionate kiss, sealing their vows with a promise of forever. The crowd erupts into cheers and applause as the newlyweds embrace, their love shining brightly for all to see, as Lilith watches in pure wicked disgust.

-

A few minutes later, as the reception begins, the mansion transforms into a scene of jubilation and merriment. Guests mingle, laughter fills the air, and the sound of music beckons everyone to the dance floor. Charlie and Vaggie, now officially married, bask in the glow of their love, surrounded by friends and family.

Angel Dust: (calmly) Man, I can't believe it took this long for those two to get married.

Husk: (calmly) Well, that's how the cards play. Care for a drink?

Angel Dust: (determined) You bet.

As Angel Dust and Husk talk at the bar, Emily approaches nervously, fidgeting with her dress. Angel Dust notices her and nudges Husk with a smirk.

Angel Dust: (teasingly) Looks like someone's got butterflies.

Emily: (blushing) Oh, hush. I'm just... waiting for the right moment.

Husk: (amused) The right moment, huh? Well, don't wait too long, or you might miss your chance. Young love doesn't last forever. I should know.

Emily: (nervously) Can I just have some wine, please?

Husk nods and pours a glass of wine for Emily, sliding it over to her with a knowing smile.

Husk: (wisely) Liquid courage, eh? Go on, take a sip, and go for it. You've got this.