Your Too Fast

The next day, in the Hazbin Hotel, in Charlie and Vaggie's room, Charlie walks up and down while Vaggie sits on the bed.

Charlie: (excited) Okay, so first, we need a list of who's coming to the wedding, where the wedding is happening, and-

Vaggie: (interrupting) Charlie, calm down. I only proposed to you two days ago. We have plenty of time to figure things out.

Charlie: (breathless) I know, I know, but I just can't help it! I've been dreaming about this moment for so long, and now that it's finally happening, I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement.

Vaggie: (smiling) I understand, Charlie. It's a big moment for both of us. But let's take it one step at a time, okay? We'll make this wedding everything we've ever dreamed of, together.

Charlie: (calmly) Okay.

-

In a limo, Velvette and Lute sit inside. Lute is drinking a glass of wine as Velvette gets a video call on her phone from Vox.

Vox: (on a screen) Velvette, what are you and Lute doing on this fine afternoon?

Velvette: (annoyed) None of your business, flat screen. I can't have one day without you checking on me.

Velvette ends the call before putting her phone away.

Lute: (concerned) Don't you think you treat Vox a bit too ruthlessly?

Velvette: (calmly) I don't know what you're talking about. I treat everyone like that.

Lute: (calmly) You don't treat me like that.

Velvette: (annoyed) Well... you're different to me.

Lute: (curious) Different how?

Velvette: (annoyed) Well, you're not constantly buzzing around with your flashy displays of superiority like Vox or an idiot like all my employees.

Lute: (surprised) I'll take that as a compliment, but I still think that--

Before Lute can finish, an explosion from outside the limo blasts it upside-down, causing it to crash into a wall.

Inside the overturned limo, Velvette groans in pain, trying to gather her bearings.

Lute: (strained) Velvette, are you alright?

Velvette: (groaning) I think so... What happened?

Lute: (calmly) I don't know... Some kind of explosion...

Velvette: (annoyed) Thanks, Captain Obvious.

Lute helps Velvette out of the limo as they look around, only to see dead corpses scattered randomly with all their bodies sliced in half.

Velvette: (horrified) I think I'm gonna be sick.

Suddenly, Lute sees a flash coming towards them. Without hesitation, Lute pulls out an angelic gun and shoots the thing, causing it to fall a few feet away from them as it gets up making a bunch of high-tone robotic sounds.

 Without hesitation, Lute pulls out an angelic gun and shoots the thing, causing it to fall a few feet away from them as it gets up making a bunch of high-tone robotic sounds