CHAPTER 27 - Back To Chiang Rai 2

"S-sir Zee, are you already awake? M-Mrs.Ping said to take breakfast-"

Right now Jade was standing in front of Zee's bedroom door and his words were quickly cut as the door in front of him was suddenly swung open.

It was already a day after the incident yesterday. Now it was morning and all of them already cool with whatever happens yesterday.

"Hey..."

Zee said with his morning hoarsed voice, still with bed hair. Zee seems to just wake up from his sleep. Zee still looks down as he rubbed on his eyes, and when he finally looks up to see Jade's faces, Jade feels as if his heartbeat was beating 2 times faster.

"Ur...uhm.. I-im..."

"Drop that..."

"????"

Jade was stuttering and when zee suddenly said that he can't be helped but startled and confused. He thought that Zee might be angry with him because he might disturbed Zee's sleep right now.

"... I mean, dropped the honorifics. What's up with the 'sir'. Just call me Zee it's not like I'm your master or anything like that"

Zee said again as he ran his hand to his hair.

"Oh...um, um...okay...Zee"

Jade answered Zee hesitantly as a slight blush appeared in his cheeks. He was also fiddling with his fingers, feeling a little bit happy that Zee wanted him to call Zee casually.

"Did Grandma make breakfast?"

"Oh...yes... it's ready...Did you sleep well-"

Jade was about to ask Zee when then, his eyes landed inside the room behind Zee. Actually he accidentally peaked through the door and there he saw... Chawarin laying there, still sleeping on the bed.

On Zee's bed to be precise.

'Huh... isn't that Zee's bed?? He was sleeping there with Zee?? Or did they just switch beds last night?'

Yes, because it is supposed to have two sets of beds there. Plus, it was Jade who prepared the room for them that night so of course he knows. One of the beds is king sized which is for Zee. While the other one is single, since it is supposed to be for a guests.

Zee is actually well aware that Jade already saw whatever was inside his room, he's not sure just why Jade was peeking through or what he wanted to see there, At some point he just made a way for Jade to see properly there.

Jade who saw Zee suddenly move from the door, quickly looked away from there. He felt a little embarrassed that he got caught peeking at his room.

"I-Im don't mean to-"

"Hey look , Chawarin was still sleeping there. I'm gonna go and wake him up first. You can go ahead and go downstairs first, I'll head down with Chawarin later"

"Okay...if you say so"

Jade then quickly turned around and walked away from there. After closing the door behind him, Zee makes his way to the bed, laying back again beside Chawarin as he stares at Chawarin's sleeping face.

'He was...a star...hah...'

Zee thought in his head but he doesn't even realize that his hand is now resting on Chawarin's fluffy cheeks.

'But...he looks so human though... just why the heck do you want to grant my wish, Nhu...'

A moment later, Chawarin that felt something is touching his face, slowly opening his eyes. His eyelashes flutter as he blinks a few times, seeing Zee's face that looks straight at him as well.