CHAPTER 20 - To The Police Station

Hi and hello y'all!
This is your author short notice.
Firstly I want to apologize to all of my readers that already read this story until this point, I really appreciate it. If my story right here didn't meet your expectations I want to apologize.

But there's no way I would change the way I write my own story.
(Since I already wrote half of this story and already prepared a lovely plot just for yall)

And also there's a reason why I didn't turn on the mature content warning on
Star And Mr. Moon

And it's probably because they will be no NC scene on this story.
(I will still consider it)

(If the mature content warning was turned on later on this story, that means I already considered it that there will be an NC scene on this story)

So I want to apologize before hand for anyone that is already waiting for the NC to happen. (Like I said it might not and might happen. This story should be a soft and fluffy ff🥹)

So if y'all already fed up and didn't like the way my story goes,
Y'all can just drop my story and find another story that suits you better.

Author didn't mean to offend anyone...I just felt guilty that my story might not reach your expectations and it may not go  the way you want it to go🥹

From The Author New Haneul,
I sincerely apologize.

'Where else should we go after this?'

Chawarin the napping star that was now walking just beside Zee handed him a paper with another horrible hand writing. Right now he was licking on his strawberry flavoured Ice cream while his other hand is linked with Zee's arm.

"Er...hm... let's see..."

__________________________

Zee POV

I don't know how I end up here inside a mall in a play zone. With a stranger that glued on my side... just how the heck is this happening though... everything just went so fast.

At first, my plan was to take him to the mall, yeah just to buy comfortable clothes for him. That suits his size since all of my clothes are too big for him.

But then, just after I bought him the clothes and made him wear it himself, I was stuck here in the play zone with him. I felt pity for him when he looked at this one claw machine with beaming eyes. It looks like he wants the doll so bad, and so I played it to get it for him. I don't even know why I bother to get it for him.

From one game to another game, and now I lost count on how many games we have tried. Just after that I noticed that he looks a bit tired, maybe feeling thirsty because of all the activities...and that's how I end up buying him ice cream.

And also 10 KIND OF OTHER FOOD as well. How am I so bad at rejecting his request though... I can just say no to him since this is all I paid it with my own money...but for some reason I didn't do so.

Just how much money I was wasting for him right now. Just now I was holding one big plushie with 5 paper bags in my one hand and the other five bags with my other hand. Not to mention his hand that also cling to my arm now.