CHAPTER 26 - Back To Chiang Rai?

"Uihhhh!!"

So Zee was lying on the bed right? His front, facing the bed and his back facing up, so yeah...that certain someone was on top of Zee's back. Just chilling as he takes a long sniff at Zee's clothes.

"Nhu...why are you lying on top of me? You already finished showering?"

Zee asked and he got a nod from Chawarin that was still lying there. Then Zee felt something was dripping onto his shirt.

"Nhu... your hair is still wet?"

Zee said to him and after that, he pushed Chawarin to the side. Zee sits on the bed and also brings Chawarin to sit in front of himself.

"You must always wipe it dry after you take a shower...you can get sick..."

Zee said as he takes the towel that is hanging on Chawarin's shoulder and wipes his hair gently. He just silently wiping his head when his eyes slowly changed its direction to Chawarin's clothes.

'My clothes are comfortable for him, na...glad that he likes it but I think it is still too big for him...look at how loose this T shirt on him that his collarbone are exposed like this....he really has a good skin na'

Zee just stares down at Chawarin shirts, while Chawarin is just silently sitting there.

'How can a man have this kind of skin? His skin is so clear...and his neck is so fair...and his collarbone is so pretty-'

Zee thought but then he stopped....same as his actions just now, he stopped...

'What the f*ck did you just think earlier?!? Didn't I look like a total freak if I was thinking that way to my friend?!!'

Zee scolded himself innerly.

"There you go... already dry"

Zee said to him then he slid the towel back to Chawarin's shoulder.

"You want to see my art from my exhibition before?"

Zee asks as he lays down on the bed, in the same position as before.

'means Zee can draw?'

Chawarin walked to the desk first, grabbed a paper and pens before writing that down and gave it to Zee to read.

"Yes, I can"

Chawarin lay on the bed beside Zee, the same exact position as Zee does. Then the both of them looked at Zee's phone as he scrolled through the gallery. They laughed for a moment, then Zee will explain about the art, telling a story about what happened to him back in Australia and so much more.

And at some point, as they both looked up to see each other's faces at the same time, their faces happened to be so close to one another.

Remember that Chawarin shirts were hanging loosely on his body? Now that he was in this position, the shirt's collar hanging loosely exposing Chawarin's chest. He may not realise it but Zee did.

As they look into each other's eyes, Zee can't help it but to bite the bottom of his lips. And seeing that white fair skin exposed in front of him, Zee slowly slid his hand to Chawarin's neck. And it does feel very soft as he expected.

This felt wrong but he didn't stop...

Chawarin flinched a little by the sudden touch but he didn't resist or protest it. Zee's hands slowly make its way down to his collarbone.

There was a moment of silence between the two of them, they just stared at each other and when Zee leaned his face forward, Chawarin couldn't help it but also leaned his face closer to Zee.