CHAPTER 4 - Second Encounter

Zee was looking for the hospital cafeteria for almost like 10 minutes before finally finding it. Yep and he just found it after he asked the nurse that just passed by him actually.

And there he found this one vending machine where you can buy drinks. That's great this is exactly what zee was looking for. After entering some cash there, zee presses the button of the drinks that he wants. After he opened the drinks and took a sip of it he then quickly turned around. He was thinking of finding a seat but then he laid his eyes on someone that looked familiar from a distance...

"Huh... isn't that grandma? She's still here??"

Zee said, talking to himself. He tried to focus his eyes on whom his grandma was talking too. His grandmother looks like she was talking to someone but Zee's view right now was blocked by this one pillar.

"I will go and startling her...hehehe"

_______________________

Zee POV

When I just got my drinks from a vending machine here in the cafeteria... I saw my grandma from a distance...she is still here,huh? Maybe she just takes lunch here I think. Let's startling her shall we?

I make my way to her, as I get closer to her, she seems like talking...but I'm not quite sure who since I didn't hear the voice of the other person. When I was close enough to them I then jumped behind my grandma's back and held her shoulder.

"Baaah!!! Hehehe, grandma! what are-"

As I saw the person who's my grandmother talking to, I was found speechless...even the cursed words that my grandma said to me can't be heard in my ear as my eyes fall to this person...

'That guy is still here?'

I thought in my head. He was actually eating there but, as he looked up to me. I can see how he beams a smile at me...but seriously he was eating like a mess...he gets up from his seat and quickly makes his way to me.

And without any warning he threw his hands and wrapped it around me. Even my grandma that saw that was dumbfounded, she was left with a jaw hanging there. The person after that grabs this one paper on the table and proudly shows the paper to me.

And there I found a word that was written in horrible hand writing says...

'kid-teung'(miss you)

I slowly said the word that was written there then he enthusiastically nodded his head before hugging me again. He even did this little jump when I read the word that was written there.

My grandma is eyeing me from the side. Oh god....how should I explain this to her... I was thinking just to get away but before i could do anything... I already heard her voice...

"Zee Pruk Panich...you owe me an explanation..."

And that's how... I ended up here... sitting face to face with my grandma in the hospital cafeteria with a young man sitting righttttt next to me, not to mention his hands that were clinging to my arm.

"Are you having an affair?"

"Whattt! How is this even considered as an affair?? I don't have any partners...so it should not be considered as having an affair"

I said, looking away.

"Ouh so it's true that this is your lover then?"

"What!? Noooo! I don't even know who this person is!! "

"So why are you just letting him do so"

She said and pointed me with the guy with her pursuing lips.

I then let out a sigh.

"Haa....see... I just don't want to make a ruckus here alright? This guy over here will make a scene if I try to push him away... I actually tried to avoid him when i came back to this hospital...but then you bring him to me instead"

She just making a face like🌚

"Hey hey let me ask you instead... actually you are more suspicious then me ya know"

"And why are you thinking so?"

"Let's not change the topic...you...did you know this person?"

As I asked those questions while pointing at the guy that just smiled at me. My grandma at that time started to look away. I know it! She must know something....

"Grandma...tell me.."

"Tell what? I seriously don't know anything-ouuh did you see the clocks? It's already late i should get going now-"

She said while watching her watch on her wrist. She was about to stand up but I held her hand down.

"You are not going anywhere before you tell me the truth"

I cut through her words.

"I really don't know!...btw do you like this guy?"

"H-huh!? What! I - eh...why are you changing the topic?!? I'm the one who is supposed to ask you a question! Now answer me..."

"I seriously don't know who this guy really is...."

"So why did he sit with you here then? Not to mention that you talk to him as well"

"Well...haih*sigh* look... I just stumbled across him on my way here...since he looks lost, I ask him if he needs help and so own...but he did not seem to be able to answer my question instead he just keeps looking at the foods here...so I thought...maybe he was hungry that's why he was here... that's how he was here, sitting and eating with me"

I nodded my head.

"That's the truth right??"

I said again just to make sure.

"Jing! Jing! (Really!)"

I sighed then I looked at the guy beside me. He just leaned his head on my shoulder. Guess he doesn't have any idea what we are talking about right now.

"So...what are you gonna do with this guy?"

My grandma asked me again.

"Huh? What do ya mean what should I do?"

"You know since this guy did not belong to anyone"

Yeah right...his family was nowhere to be found. What took them so long to bring him home anyway.

"Welp you know what to do.. I'll get going first! I'll do some miracles for ya later!"

She said while getting up and walking away from me.

"What miracle?!"

I shout as she gets away. But she just waved at me. She was always like that...full of riddles. I then look at the guy beside me again.

"Haih...what should I do to you?"

I see the food on the table is still not finished yet.

"Will you finish this first? It was a waste if you didn't eat this..."

He then proceeded to eat the food again but using his hand.

"Hey- what are you doing.. don't use your hand! Don't you know how to use a spoon?!"

Then I handed him the spoon that was just beside the plate. He then takes it but proceeds to use it upside down. I even slapped my own forehead because of his actions.

"Stop! Stop that! Give me this...this is a spoon, alright?...use it like this"

To be continued...

Next Chapter?
⬇️