𝘿𝙚𝙡𝙪𝙡𝙪-𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚? 𝙉𝙖𝙝...

"Come on!", your best friend called for you from the opposite side of the far-from-spacious room, "We're going to be late!"

The two of you had met a little after it all went back to normal and just like you, she was also very crazy over Stray Kids. For some weird reason, after going back, you found the motivation you had been lacking for a while. And it all came in the form of your- weirdly familiar- new Stay friend.

"But I have yet to finish my makeup!", you whined, rushing to get everything done.

She rolled her eyes, walking to you, "It's not like any of them will notice us! And even if they do, you look fabulous just the way you are! What? Do you want them fainting from your beauty in front of all of those people?", she moved to grab your hand and pull you up, "Now come on!"

"And what if they do and I look the ugliest I've ever been?", you panicked, letting go of her hand, as you felt (im)possible imaginary scenarios fill your head. However the death stare she was giving you immediately changed your decision to talk back to her, "Okay, we're leaving...", you mumbled, taking your purse and letting her walk you to the door of your apartment.

"Good girl", she winked at you, lowering the tone of her voice. Flashbacks of the last time someone called you that, flashed before your eyes, and his sweet honey voice ringed against the eardrums of your memory.

"Oh, shut up!", you shoved her out of the way, being sure to shrug the memory off and feeling a sudden urge to giggle like a teenage girl.

"Make me.", she smirked, trailing her fingers up your forearm.

Just how I touched Changbin..., you thought, making sure to brush the second flashback off as well.

"Who is stalling now?", you raised your eyebrow, "Do you want us to miss the concert?"

"You're right, let's go!", she let out a squeal of excitement and the two of you left the apartment, rushing together to the car.

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

"Oh my god!!", you stormed inside, kicking off your shoes. Your bag flew off your hand, hitting the ground and you skipped to your bed with the brightest of smiles plastered on your face.

"I must be dead...", you hopped on the bed, letting the mattress bounce up and down, "Am I dead?!", you gasped facing the door where your best friend stood, unusually silent, "Are we dead?"

She walked in, sliding the door closed and turning to look at you. A loud scream escaped her mouth, startling you and making you jolt up in surprise.

"What happened?!", you flew over to her, "Did anything happen? Did you not like it?"

"Did I not like it?", a smile spread across her lips, "Are you kidding me??", she squealed,
jumping away from you, "Did you see Changbin flexing his biceps??", she dramatically placed her hand against her chest, "Or Lee Know doing his little seductive dances??", her hand flew to her hair, "And I.N?! Like YANG JEONGIN WTF??"

"I know!", you jumped along with her, "Did you see Channie aggressively hugging his kids? Or Han, the rockstar, with his electric guitar??"

"And- And what about Seungmin singing his heart out during Lonely St.?", she carried on.

"Or Hyunlix and their powerful model walks??", you gasped as the memories of the concert came back one by one.

"How are we supposed to go back to reality now??", she whined, having the realisation sink in.

The two of you stopped jumping and let the disappointment overtake you. You had been making plans of going to a concert for so long, you never truly thought of what was to come after it...

"Actually...", you stopped, an unusually intriguing idea crossing your mind, "we don't have to..."

"Yes, we do!", she defended, "We both work tomorrow!"

"Not necessarily...", you smirked, "𝖠 𝗐𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌..."