𝘼𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙

"Can I ask you something?", you curiously let out.

She sighed, 'Not really, but I know you'll do it anyways'

"Why are you talking to me like we are besties? You know... your tone and everything?"

'Seriously?', she scoffed, 'That's your question? Out of all the things you could have asked?'

You rolled your eyes, "I want to know, okay?"

The woman paused, thinking of a way to reply, 'I guess I just feel like we get each other... One lonely soul to another...'

You arched your eyebrow in question, "So you have a soul?"

'Ha ha', the sarcasm dripped all over her tone.

"No, like... are you human?"

She sighed, 'I used to be... But she strayed away'

"Excuse me?"

The woman ignored you, keeping on with her mumbling, 'She lost her sanity and let the delusions take over...'

"She?"

Silence.

The voice talked in riddles and you were sick of it! You were partially forgetting who you were and she couldn't answer one simple question?

'She's basically a ninth member after all the time she's spent with them!'

"Ninth member?", you frowned. None of this made sense to you.

'I'm probably not allowed to tell you all that... Then again, it's not like you'll remember any of it!', she chuckled.

Your mouth dropped open in surprise, "So you know I'm forgetting stuff? Why is that happening to me?"

'That's how it goes, babe..."

Babe?

"That's how what goes?", at this point you were practically shouting.

'Good luck with the next few levels... You're definitely going to need it...'

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

You switched your eyes open at Changbin's shouting.

It wasn't even irritating to you anymore. His voice just naturally blended with the rest of the noises coming from the party.

Ava was walking through the crowd again. She was delicate and majestic as always.

You looked around, wondering who the next member you would meet would be.

Just like earlier, you climbed the stairs, but this time turning to a different direction than the one you previously headed to.

You were worried about what was to come next. You weren't sure how you were supposed to just make a choice, but the fear of what would happen if you didn't, was stopping you from spending any time thinking about it.

A melodic murmur pulled you out of your trail of thought and made you freeze in your tracks.

His voice pierced through your body, forcefully injecting itself into your veins, reaching your heart and wrapping itself around it. One by one, every single doubt that ran through your mind had faded to dust and your soul was instead captured by his angelic singing.

"Twenty four to twenty five, bae~ Just stay with me~"

You felt as if you'd stepped into heaven. As if his voice had painted your reality and allowed you to see colour for the very first time.