𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙊𝙣

Your phone dinged, the screen lighting up in the darkness. You pulled your head away from the window looking at it.

You couldn't even remember the last text you received from a friend or a loved one. The only notifications you got, were the ones concerning Stray Kids and their latest activities. If you were lucky enough, you would maybe see a couple of updates from your favourite wattpad writers.

You let out a long sigh as you unlocked the phone moving to a group chat you were a part of with a bunch of other Stray Kids fans. It wasn't like you ever talked to anyone there. You just enjoyed reading how everyone got excited over their favourite boys and sent random funny videos every now and then.

This time it wasn't a video but a link to a website.

www.willyoubemybias.com

Weird, you thought, what does the name even mean?

You decided not to click on it. After all, you never knew who could be behind that. But then you saw the others responding.

@staaaa_922
OMGG I KNOW THAT ONE!! I USED TO BE OBSESSED WITH IT!!

@seolar_forlife
I remember that! This is the very reason I turned into a Changbin stan!!

You turned more curious with every reply they got. People just kept on saying how much they loved it. You were particularly intrigued when @nointeen?? and @soonieslonglostchild talked about their experiences. They wouldn't stop commenting on how real the game felt.

You were tempted to say the least.

After thinking it through and deciding it couldn't be a virus since so many people visited the site before, you clicked on the link.

It hadn't even opened yet, and you were getting some very weird vibes from it. It felt creepy and dark. But then again so did wattpad most of the times.

After a couple of seconds, some Stray Kids images popped up.

Your eyes first fell on the comments left by previous users

Your eyes first fell on the comments left by previous users. They were again talking about how realistic it seemed.

You were confused. How could such a sketchy site be realistic? And what kind of game were they even talking about?

You clicked on the big red button in the middle reading 'Play'. Another smaller tab popped up asking for confirmation. 'Yes, I'm sure', you tapped.

It was loading and loading, you got impatient every passing second and then...

Nothing happened.

You turned off your phone rubbing your eyes in disappointment.

"What was I even expecting?"

People had raised your expectations too much, just for you to be let down in the end.

You laid back down, allowing yourself to get lost in the softness of your mattress.

Listening to the faint sounds of the cars racing in the busy city streets, you enabled sleep to peacefully embrace your body.

After all, sleep had become the only joy in your empty life.