𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚

'So is he your final choice?', a familiar voice filled your ears. She sounded uninterested and bored, as if she was already aware of the outcome of your actions.

Seungmin, along with the crowd of people, had already walked out of the room, leaving you alone. And although you wouldn't mind getting a taste of his lips for a little longer, you couldn't help but feel excited you would finally get the chance to face them.

"No, he's not", you explained.

'Very well...', she sighed, 'Then since you've completed all the levels without concluding to a specific member, you are sentenced to a life-long repetitive cycle of...'

"Wait!", you spoke up, "There is someone I have concluded on!"

'What?', you could hear her confusion, 'That's impossible! How do you even remember the rest of the members?'

"That's for me to know", you felt a wide smirk spread across your face, "You told me I would know what to do when the time comes and you were right"

'How?! You must be bluffing, there's no other logical explanation for this!'

"It's not important how", you shook your head, "That's just the 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰༄!"

'I don't have a good feeling about this...'

"I do!", you smiled, "Just move me back at the bottom of the stairs and I'll find my way from there! It was nice having you as my guide and everything, but I'm taking the lead from now on!"

Silence covered the room. She was either thinking about letting you have your way or she already knew what you wanted to do and there was no way she would allow it to happen.

'Fine! I'll let you go for whatever sort of crazy plan you've come up with!', she agreed causing a sigh of relief to escape your lips, 'Take care of yourself! We'll probably be meeting each other again very soon!'

You hummed, letting her have the last word among you two and soon, you were engulfed back into darkness.

🃟♡🃟♤🃟♢🃟♧🃟

Loud noise. Voices on top of music. Chaos on top of joy. You opened your eyes to the familiar scenery of the party.

For the first time in what felt like forever, you had your own free will. You could feel the freedom flowing through your veins. The freedom to choose your own special path in a world as fake as it got. Then again, you would be a hypocrite if you pretended that the real one was any different.

The clock was ticking, making every second extra precious, and you were well aware of your lack of time. Your eyes fell down to the inside of your palm, where you had managed to write down just one word a couple of levels prior. There laid letters covered in ink, spelling out just one word. Just one name.

You didn't need any more details to understand what it all meant. The writing only worked as a reminder to help you put the pieces together.

The first hint you got was about that one guy. The one you had come across a couple of times, each one with a different partner. He made you realise that you were not the only player trapped in the game, but in reality everyone was once in your position.

Next up was Changbin. One of your favourite ever people. Because of him and his shouting, realisation hit you for a second time. Because of him, you figured that the game was not taking place in several different settings, but all the levels happened simultaneously.

And the last one was obviously 'babe'. You had to admit that that case troubled you for a little while. Until all the fiction you'd read in your life, even if you didn't remember it, paid off.

You started making your way through the crowd, knowing exactly where you were heading.