𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙒𝙚𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙣

"Good for you!", you rolled your eyes, walking down the stairs and stopping right in front of him, "What am I supposed to do with this kind of information?"

"You were the one who asked!", he fired back, rolling his eyes as well.

"It was hypothetical!", you defended.

"Okay, sure, would you prefer if we didn't talk at all?", irony dripped all over his tone.

You raised your eyebrow in surprise, having your brain misinterpret his words. You knew that's not what he meant when he said 'not talking', but you couldn't help the thought of his lips all over yours crossing your mind. After all, his fierce responses undoubtedly pulled some sort of switch inside you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you", you decided to back down, finally taking the time to consider your words and flashing him a small smile of reconciliation.

"Whatever, I don't care", he turned away, shutting off your effort.

"Excuse me?", you felt your anger lever rising again, "You should apologise too!"

You heard a bitter chuckle escape his lips. He then abruptly stopped in his tracks and proceeded to face you again.

"I should apologise?", you saw his jaw clench at the sight of your face, "You said it yourself! It was you who snapped at me!"

"With a pretty fair reason!"

He took a step closer to you, scanning your eyes in search for any sign of hesitation after talking back to him.

"If I want to act grumpy, I have every single right to.", he spoke sternly, "Did I make myself clear?"

You wanted to shout 'NO' in his face. You wanted to treat his disrespectful ass the same way he treated you. But you just weren't able to find the courage to let the words out.

On the contrary, you couldn't even argue with him. Not when he was looking at you like that. There was nothing you could do, but nod. Even if he was wrong. Even if his words were nothing but insults and disregards against your very own existence. If you dared to say otherwise, your body wouldn't take it.

But some part of you was curious to know. Deep inside, you wanted to find out how far he could affect you with only his eyes. How weak he could make you feel if he wished, just by getting angry.

Would you give in in an instant? Would your legs turn into jelly? Would you feel like a nobody under his glance?

No matter what, you could already tell you would let him do anything to you. You would let him run over you and repeatedly take advantage of your soft spot for him. You would let him ruin you and shatter your heart down to pieces. If he wished, you could be anything.

He was like a secret weapon, hiding among the many. The one that was thought to be the least impactful, since he never truly showed any more than the expected.

You chuckled at how blind people could be sometimes. He was never as invisible or harmless as they made him out to be.

At first he would approach you with his sweet fluffy hair and puffy face, coming out as innocent, and then his eyes would go straight for your heart. Aiming at it with his only purpose to destroy it beyond repair.

Self respect was no longer in the building. Seungmin was. And he was mercilessly killing your with his nonchalant expression and arrogant attitude.

You had no idea it was possible for someone to balance hot and cute like he was doing it for a living. Yet there he was, tearing apart everything you once took for given.

As if nothing else mattered when he was looking at you.

"Fuck me...", you let out a heavy sigh, as you felt yourself melt across his eyes.

Seungmin's face was soon scrunched up in a mixture of surprise and excitement and only then you came to realise you actually spoke out loud, rushing to hide your face away from his glance.

"I mean... if you insist", you watched him shrug.

"Really?", your eyes widened. You were more shocked than thrilled. Yes, you did in fact want him (maybe more than you initially thought), but you still didn't expect him to mirror your inner lust.

"If you're a good girl...", he lowered his voice, trying to make it as seductive as possible. (The truth was he didn't have to try much.)

"Kim Seungmin!", you gasped, "What behaviour is this? I thought you were the cute one!"

He raised his eyebrow, frowning at you, "In the five minutes you've known me for?"

"It's not five minutes! What about all...?", you stopped talking as all the dots were slowly put together.

What about all those endless nights you had spent obsessing over Stray Kids?

𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗞𝗶𝗱𝘀! That's right! You were a 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆! Stray Kids were your reason to be! They were your joy and happiness! They were the cure to your scars and the wings to your dreams!

Even if you still had trouble remembering your name, there was that part of yourself you could never forget. Because that part was curved with permanent ink, making every weird trait of yours impossible to erase. Because that part was engulfed by your personality and put together, like they were never meant apart.

How could you possibly forget about your 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲?

"What about...?", Seungmin asked you to complete your sentence, pulling you out of your trail of thought.

A laugh escaped your lips as you jumped at him, wrapping your arms around his figure and almost forcefully kissing his face up and down.

He let out a yelp of disgust as he tried to push you away, but he eventually had to give in and accept his fate.

"Kim freaking Seungmin! I love you so much!", you squealed in excitement, pulling yourself off of him.

"I know I'm a very charming person, but I think you might be moving too fast!", his face and the powerful side-eye he was giving you said it all.

"Now I just have to find a way to get the hell out of here", you carried on, ignoring his confused state.

"If you yell loud enough, I bet someone will hear you"

You knew he was being sarcastic, but the thought actually crossed your mind for a split second. Until you actually gave it some thought and realised what you had to do for the level to be complete.

So you stomped at him, cupping his face and pushing your lips against his. Unlike you were expecting, he didn't try to push you away this time. Instead, he returned the kiss, letting his hands find their way to your waist.

He was tender and affectionate with his every move, as if he was afraid you might break if he treated you any different.

And the truth was you loved how much of a gentleman he was being. Yet you couldn't help but want more. So. Much. More.

The door of the cellar was soon pushed open and a group of people rushed in, your lips pulling in a wide smirk as Seungmin broke the kiss off.