𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙧

"I'm Nadia", you smiled.

You didn't know if you were Nadia. You could be. But for the time being, that's the only name that crossed your mind. That's who you were.

"Well, Nadia, it's a pleasure!", he grinned, the adorable dimples on each side of his smile showing.

Despite his (lack of?) height, his proud body posture and authoritative tone made you feel small next to him. Not to mention how his rolled-up sleeves ruined any sort of self respect you had for yourself. You scanned his forearms, trying not to be too obvious about it. But you just couldn't deny that daydreaming was inevitable when it came to a man like him.

He brought his hand bellow your chin, raising your head just enough to meet his eyes, "Like what you see?", he teased.

Even the way he clearly pronounced each and every word gave you chills. And you couldn't even get started on his Australian accent.

Now is not the time to charm the hell out of me, Chris!

You felt your stomach flip and turn inside of you. Your every body part, malfunctioning at the sight of 'Christopher'.

"Actually, yeah! I do!", the abnormal confidence  took over you again, painting your lips with a suggestive smirk.

Chris raised his eyebrows in surprise, mirroring your expression. He didn't have to utter a word. His powerful gaze said it all.

With just one look of his, your wild spirit felt tamed. As if you were a fire only he could control.

And that fire didn't feel that far away, considering the heat he had brought upon your body.

You gasped as he pulled you closer to him. With each passing second, you could feel his breath getting closer to yours.

Chris moved his lips to kiss yours. Passionate, yet tender, just like every thing about him.

You could actually taste some remains of alcohol left in his mouth. Yet it wasn't disgusting or repulsive.

On the contrary, the feeling of his plump lips in combination with alcohol was intoxicating. You felt drunk, and the weird part was you were sure it wasn't because of the latter.

You let out a gasp for air as he backed off, leaving you breathless. You couldn't help the whine escaping your lips, as you instantly missed the feeling of his kiss. It was way too soon to part ways with him.

He didn't miss his chance to chuckle at the effect he had on you.

"I have to go back...", Chris informed you with a sad smile, his chest heaving as it had only been a second since the moment you shared.

You nodded. You thought about stopping him, but it felt as if something like that was beyond your powers.

You knew that was the way things worked around here. There was nothing you could do to stop it.

"It was nice meeting you, Chris"

He turned around, making his was down the hall. You watched his every step as he disappeared to the distance.

'Is he your final choice?'