THIRTY-NINE

Ok well one more chapter after this one :( last official chapter I will probably write more

But yea here you go

PLS VOTE

Y/N

We walked into the room and saw him in a little box. His body was small and he was covered in wires and monitors. I smiled and held Liv's hand, they had us put on coverings for our clothes and we had to wash our hands before putting them in the box.

"He's so strong." Liv said laughing through tears. I smiled and kissed her head as we both held one of his hands. Mika wheeled over to us and I gave her a big hug.

"Thank you so much. You really have blessed our little family." She smiled and I wiped a tear off my face.

"Y/n come here." Liv said, I walked over and she was holding the name paper. We sat down on the couch and she handed me the pen. My hand started to shake before I finally wrote the name.

Daniel Parker Rodrigo-yln

OLIVIA
3 months later

I picked Danny out of his carrier and walked over to Dan. He held out his arms and I handed him the baby. Dan started laughing and he smiled down at Danny.

"I can't believe you named your kid after me." He said holding up his finger the Danny had clutched.

"Well once we found out we were having a boy we knew what to name him. After the guy that brought his mom's back together." He smiled and looked down as he started crying. "Hey don't cry on my baby." I said handing him a tissue. He laughed and y/n walked in.

"Just got off the phone with the fertility clinic, they said we have two more chances with the donor we chose." I nodded and she looked at Dan who was wiping his tears. "Did I walk in at a bad time?" I shook my head and patted the couch next to me.

"I was just telling Dan why we named our kid after him." She nodded and Dan looked up again.

"Why Parker?" I laughed a little and looked at y/n.

"Ok listen, not only did I play Spider-Woman, my favorite grandpa's name was Parker." I smiled and leaned my head on her. "He likes you, can you keep him for the rest of the month so I can sleep in peace?" I smacked y/n and she laughed again.

"I know I asked you to take care of nights but that's because you can stay up later than me. I didn't mean to give you an excuse to complain all the time." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"I don't mind that much." She said with a laugh, we left the studio and went back home, y/n openned my door then the one behind me and pulled the carrier out of the car. I smiled and held the garage door open as Mako came bounding over.

"Hey buddy." I said as he started sniffing the carrier making sure everything was good. I smiled and y/n pulled Danny out and rested him on her shoulder. She started talking to him and went to the kitchen to make him a bottle.

"And after that I got to wear a harness and people pulled on the rope and lifted me in the air." She was explaining her most recent filming of Legends of Korra season four and Danny was cooing as she shook the bottle. "I know right?" She said walking back to the living room where I had settled in with a book.

"What do you think of Walker Scobel?" Y/n looked over at me as Danny started to eat.

"He's a great kid, I think he's going places." I nodded and flipped the page, y/n kept talking to Danny as he ate until he had finished.

"Here I can take him now." I said putting in my bookmark, I stood up and y/n smiled.

"Thanks." She handed me Danny and I put a towel on my shoulder and rested him on it gently patting his back. "He should be ready to sleep soon." She said, kissing me gently.