TEN

YIPPIE

Idk what's going on guys

Y/N

The next day

Lana was pounding on my trailer door and I yelled at her to go away.

"Come on y/n I know you can't sit cooped up all day in there." I groaned and rolled over on my couch. "I'm going to get the maintenance guy to open this door." I got up and opened the door.

"You are so fucking annoying." I said walking out. She smiled and as we walked over I heard music playing. I listened a little closer and heard 'Good 4 you.' My stomach dropped and I ran back to my trailer. I ran inside and locked the door behind me before opening the bathroom door. I threw up into the toilet and shuddered.

A/N anyone else react like this when they hear anything relating to their ex? Just me?

"Y/n are you ok?" Lana yelled. I threw up again spilling out whatever I had eaten this morning and the small bite of pasta I had eaten on call with Liv. "Y/n open up!" She yelled. I sat down next to the toilet and wiped my mouth with toilet paper before flushing the toilet. I got up and rinsed my mouth.

"Hold on, I'm coming." I said getting to the door. I opened it and Taika was standing at the door.

"Y/n are you ok?" I nodded and tried to walk out the door. He stopped me and put a hand on my shoulder. "We can film some of the scenes without you today. Go get some rest." He patted my shoulder and closed the door.

My hands started to tremble and I saw stars. I sat down and breathed deeply trying to relax. I laid down and took a deep breath. I changed out of my costume and into sweats. I got in a rental car and drove to the hotel I was staying at.

OLIVIA

I tried changing the lyrics and sang it into the mic. I felt tears stinging the back of my eyes as I sang the lyrics.

"If I could change who we are, I'd do it all for a second chance with you. All I do is for you,"  My voice broke at the end of the line and Dan started clapping.

"Damn Liv, this is amazing." He said playing back the clip. I nodded and adjusted the headphones. "What do you not like?" He asked reading my body language.

"I just miss her." I said sitting down. He smiled and put the clips together. We listened to it and I let a tear fall from my eye. "Fuck I miss her so much." I wiped my face and Dan nodded.

"I mean of course you are going to miss her. You never got to tell her how you feel." I nodded and stood up.

"Let's keep going. I want to layer some voices over the chorus and I have an old video of us. I want to add some of her voice in it. You can't tell it's her very well so I think it will be ok." He nodded and I sent him the video of us cooking at her house.

"Perfect, let's start recording the overlap." I nodded and listened to the notes before staring.

Y/N

2 months later

I threw a punch and the double grunted and kicked me. I fell to the ground and looked up at the guy wearing the Amon mask. He put his hands on my forehead and I widened my eyes and the scene stopped.

"Well shit guys. That's a wrap." Taika said, turning to the camera. I laughed and hugged the stunt double playing Amon. I walked over and hugged everyone.

"We can finally go home." Lana said, hanging on my arm.

"Yea until we have to film the second season." I said walking over to my trailer. Lana laughed and let go of my arm.