THIRTY-FOUR

THE GRAMMY'S!!!!!!!!

This chapter was written Dec 11th so we only knew the nominations so this is my predictions

Also changing the timeline again. Best song nomination for Spidey, best album, best pop vocal album, best pop solo performance for Spidey, best record Vampire, best rock song ballad of homeschooled girl, best pop duo performance child lock with y/n yln

Anywho, I love changing the course of history.

Ok yea bye

Y/N

I stepped out onto the carpet and Liv came out of the car after me. I pulled her close by the hip and we stood there and took pictures.

(The fits)

(The fits)

I looked over my sunglasses and whispered in Liv's ear.

"Nervous?" She shook her head and I looked over as Laufey and Junia stepped on the carpet. I waved and they both waved back. "Let's go inside." I said leading her inside, we got inside and Josh came up to us.

"Hey, I got us a table." Liv nodded and we started walking before getting intercepted by a reporter. Josh quickly walked away and left Liv and I.

"Olivia, y/n how are we feeling tonight?" I looked at Liv who opened her mouth.

"I'm feeling good, not too nervous so that's good. But I'm just crossing my fingers." She looked at me and I pulled off my sunglasses.

"You know, it's always nerve wracking to be here." She nodded and I looked down praying she wouldn't bring up my song writing.

"So how's the album going?" I cringed and looked back up. "I know you were trying to write in secret and your single got leaked but how's the rest going?" I looked down and spun the ring Liv had given me.

"I'm actually doing some filming right now so I've been focusing on that more. But the writing is going well. Dan and I are confident to get back here." Liv held my hand and the woman turned to her.