THIRTY-EIGHT

Hello

So there may or may not only be 40 chapters...

But I'll probably do an extra one or two

Ok have fun

Also happy Valentine's Day 🩵

Y/N

I traced small circles on Liv's head as the movie played. She kissed my other hand and when the movie finished Conan brought out some games. We played for a while and Jess found a Cindy Lou Who wig and put it on Gabe.

"Oh my god let me take a picture." I took a .5 of him and he put it on my head and took a .5 of me wearing it.

"You look so fucking stupid." He said laughing, the wig got passed around until everyone had worn it.

"Ok what movie is next?" Hailee asked, eating from a bowl of popcorn. I looked at Liv and she smiled.

"The Grinch."

The next morning

I rolled over in bed and shut off my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and got up for the GQ shoot. I brushed my teeth and got dressed in black cargo pants and a white crewneck. I went back to the bed and kissed Liv gently.

"Leaving already?" She asked, I nodded and she hugged me. I held her for a second before pulling away.

"I have to leave in 45 minutes. Have a good meeting." I said, she smiled and I went downstairs and found Jess cooking. "Oh hey." I said walking behind the counter and starting coffee.

"Hey, I hope it's ok that I'm cooking." I nodded furiously and she smiled.

"Totally, would you like a coffee?" She nodded and I ground the beans in the grinder before putting them in the portafilter. I pulled two shots for Jess and started mine. "How would you like it?" She stopped cutting the veggies and looked over.

"Latte, hot with a little brown sugar dissolved in the espresso before adding the milk." I nodded and grabbed my small container of brown sugar. I put it in a glass and held up oat and regular milk. "Oat please." I nodded and poured it in the steaming pitcher.

"I love doing this." I said as I heated the milk, she smiled and cracked a few eggs into the bowl of veggies. When the shots finished pulling I poured it over the brown sugar and mixed it. I added the milk next and put the second portafilter with more grounds for my coffee in the espresso machine. I poured the warm milk over the espresso and handed the mug to Jess.

"Thank you." She said taking the mug and setting it to the side as she started cooking the omelet. I smiled and made my coffee before putting the matcha whisk in hot water for Liv. I looked up the stairs and Liv came down. She smiled seeing me and I looked down blushing.

"Morning." She said to Jess, Jess waved and went back to cooking. "How are you?" She asked me as I started whisking her matcha.

"I'm good." She smiled and I kissed her before pouring the matcha over ice and adding a little vanilla and the milk. "Here you go love." I slid the glass to her and Gabe came out of his room. "You want coffee Gabe?" He nodded and sat next to Liv and rubbed his eyes.

"I'm so tired." He said, leaning his head on the counter. I smiled and pulled a shot for him, I made him the same drink as Jess and slid it to him and Jess set down an omelet.

"Thank you." He said, taking a sip. I smiled and Jess handed me a plate.

"This looks amazing Jess, thank you so much." I sat next to Liv and Jess sat next to Gabe. I started eating and nodded. "This is so good." Everyone agreed and I looked at the time. "I will see you guys later, I should be home in time for lunch." I kissed the top of Liv's head and ruffled Gabe's hair.