TWENTY-THREE

SMUUUUTTTTT for Christmas

hope you all are having a good holiday season

Yep, bye

Y/N

September 7th 2023

I sat on the couch and refreshed apple music. I did it again and GUTS came up. I clicked on it and All-American Bitch started playing through the whole house.

"Holy shit," I said, jumping up and down. Liv was at a party and I opted to stay home with the puppy. I looked over at the kennel and the little Doberman was sleeping peacefully.

We had rescued him from a backyard breeder who sold his puppies to dog fighters. Mako was 5 months old and his breeder had cropped and docked him at home. I'm not usually one for cropping or docking, but when we rescued him it was too late. When I walked over to his kennel he jumped up. The reason we got him was because the breeder had surrendered him to the shelter after he was "too nice." I opened the kennel and picked him up.

"Hey big boy." I set him down in his playpen and he jumped on top of his toy. We don't think he's pure Doberman because he's huge. Not just his paws, he's huge for a Doberman puppy. We had ordered a DNA test but the results haven't gotten back to us yet. I watched him rip up his toy and the next song played.

"It's a bad idea right? Fuck it it's fine." I said, Mako barked at me and I looked at him, he huffed again and I walked to the kitchen and started his dinner. I added the raw foods and made him sit. He was also super smart, he picked up all the tricks we taught him almost on the first try. I made him wait before he ate.

"Hey I'm home." Liv said coming in from the garage door as Vampire started. I waved and she came over and gave me a kiss. "How's he been?" I smiled and looked at him as he chomped on his kibble.

"He's been really good. Also the album is so good." She smiled and kissed me.

"And remember the offer still stands, I need someone to film it with." I rolled my eyes.

"I told you I'll do it already." She smiled and grabbed a bag of popcorn. "And even if I didn't say yes you would make me do it." She smiled and kissed me. I took some popcorn from the bag and we danced to Spidey after Vampire ended.

"I love you so much y/n." She said giving me another kiss. I smiled.

"I love you more Olivia Rodrigo." She giggled and we listened to the rest of the album before heading upstairs. We had locked up Mako and turned off the lights and were playing white noise for him.

"Happy early birthday." I turned around and saw Liv in the most jaw dropping gorgeous set of purple lingerie.

"Hell yes." I said taking off my shirt. She smiled and kissed her and her hands went to the waistline of my pants. I smiled and she undid the belt and tugged them down. I smiled and she kissed my stomach.

"I want to treat you before you give to me." I nodded and she pushed me back until I was sitting in the edge of the bed. She put her hands on the bottom of my sports bra and tugged it up. I raised my arms and she pulled it off.

"So bossy." I said with a laugh. Liv smiled and kissed down my neck and collar bones. I shivered as three of her fingers trailed up from my hips to the base of my neck. She gently wrapped her hand around my throat and slid it up to settle right under my jaw. She squeezed gently and kissed me and slid her tongue in my mouth. I moaned and she took her other hand and slid it down my body and pressed on my clit.

"Look at you. All wet for me." She breathed kissing my neck. I exhaled sharply and she took off my last layer. She let go of me and I craved her hands around my throat again. "On your back." She said gently pressing on my shoulder. I laid down on my back and she bent my legs and then apart. I looked down at her as she smiled and ran a hand down my thigh. I whimpered and put my hands over my face.

"Oh god." I said as she gently massaged my clit with her thumb. I felt her other hand on my thigh as she ran her finger down and gently inserted it. I closed my eyes and my mouth fell open a little. "Fuck Livy." I whispered, she gently licked my clit and my back arched.

"You like that?" She hummed sending a shockwave up my body. She started moving her fingers and flicking her tongue over my clit. I moaned and squeezed my eyes tightly. I ran my hand through her hair.

I felt another finger slide in and I groaned and arched my back. She kept going until I bucked my hips and came. I let out a shuddering breath and huffed as she pulled her fingers out and I rode her tongue.

"Fuck." I said as she pulled away, I pulled her up to my face and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss and I pulled away. "I have a gift for you." I leaned over the side of the bed and pulled a small box from under the bed. I showed her the box and she grinned.

"I'm going to fucking die." She said turning over the box in her hands. It was a strap on. "I can't believe you." She said setting it down.

"It's in the drawer, I already washed it." I said with a smirk, she reached into the drawer and pulled it out. She handed it to me and I slid it on. I laid back down and she got on top of me and pressed down on my chest.

"I'm going to ride you so fucking hard." She whispered in my ear. I smiled and she leaned back and lined it up, I held her waist and she lowered herself down. She groaned and went all the way down. I smiled and she started moving, painfully slow.

"God damn." I said holding her waist. She started rocking faster and I dug my nails into her waist as she moaned and moved. I watched her and I reached up and gently ran my hands over her chest. She buckled forward and fell on top of my body. She was breathing heavily into my ear and I rubbed her back.

"Oh my god." She said slowly sitting back up. I smiled and she got off of me and laid down next to me. I got up and started a bath. I filled the tub and walked back over to the tub and picked up Liv. I helped her out of the lingerie and we both got in the tub.

"That was amazing." I said slumping down, Liv nodded and I grabbed my phone and started playing the album again. I washed her body and hair before she spoke up.

"Do you want to be in one of my music videos?" I stopped what I was doing.

"Uhh yes ." She flipped around and kissed me. "Why would I not?" I said as she kissed me again. She moved into my lap and I put my hands on her waist. Lacy started playing and I smiled into the kiss.

"What are you smirking about?" I pulled away and she kissed my nose again.

"Nothing." She nodded and I smiled and kissed her hands. "Nothing at all. Also what song?" She go off me and got out of the tub and wrapped up in a towel.

"All the ones about you, and the one we are filming soon is Lacy. I have an idea for it." I nodded and drained the tub and grabbed my towel.

"Sounds good." We finished getting ready for bed and wrapped up in the blankets and turned out the lights. "I love you Livy." She shifted and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you too spidey."

Ok well yea

Bye

(1394 words)