THIRTY-SEVEN

HELLO

We kinda skim over a few things in this chapter but yea enjoy

Y/N

3 months later

We stepped out onto the stage and sat on the couch. Jimmy applauded us and I waved at a few people.

"Wow, welcome guys. So I just wanted to say congrats on the wedding." Everyone started cheering and I smiled and held Liv's hand. "So how does it feel to be married?" I looked at Liv and she raised her eyebrows.

"Well I don't feel that different. But it is really nice to finally call myself y/n Rodrigo-yln." Everyone cheered and Liv leaned her head on me.

"I agree, we knew it would be hard to fully change one of our names so we went with both." I smiled and we continued the interview. At the end of the night Liv opened her phone and made a post.

olivarodrigo-yln: Liked by spideyy/n and 3,385,968 others

It's Oliva Rodrigo-yln to you 😘

spideyy/n: HOT HOT WIFE
^oliviarodrigo-yln: NOT AS HOT AS YOU

spideyy/n: Bye gotta go find my WIFE rn
^oliviarodrigo-yln: I'm waiting for you🤧

conangray: she's a married girl nowwwww

User8490: remember when yall thought they were faking it 😶

User04893: UGHH LIV HAND OVER YOUR WIFE

User93487: yea Liv i'm going to need your life

User28933: their kids are going to be the biggest nepo babies ever

I closed my phone and she kissed me gently before I opened the door for her. She got inside and I walked around the car and got in.

"What do you think of having kids?" Liv asked, I looked over at her as she put her seatbelt on and I blinked a few times.

"Wow we've been married for a month and you're talking about kids already?" She smiled and put her hands on my face.

"I'm just curious." I smiled and kissed one of her hands.

"I would love that. I think we would be great parents." I gulped a little and Liv looked at me with a concerned look.

"What?" I raised one eyebrow and she made a serious face. "Come on y/n I know when something is bothering you." I bit my tongue and started the engine.

"I'm just scared of messing up kids like how my mom did." She kissed me again and hugged me.

"You are not your mother. I know for a fact you would love our kid more than your mother ever did." I smiled and kissed her neck.