SIX

Hello.

I do not want to do another huge time skip but I'm struggling to write these filler parts 😭

But I will keep writing them bc this is what a perfect relationship looks like to me >:)

Ok enjoy

Y/N

I sat down in the chair and cleared my throat. They turned the camera on and I smiled and shifted in my chair.

 The fit

The fit

"What's up guys? My name is y/n yln and today I will be doing the WIRED autocomplete interview." I smiled and shifted in my chair as I got handed the first board.

"Ok, first board here we go. How is y/n yln? Good, I'm about to start a project so I'm pretty excited about that. How old is y/n yln? I am 20 so almost an adult. How did y/n yln win an Oscar?" I set the board down and looked around. "I have no idea. " I laughed. "I mean there were so many more deserving people and I was 14 and didn't really realize how big of a deal it was for someone as young as I was to win. But I really have no idea." I smiled and picked the board back up.

I peeled the next one. "How did y/n yln get the role of Spider-Woman? I auditioned. I mean that's not all I did, I had done tons of stunt training because I wanted to do as much as I could on my own. How tall is y/n yln? I am 5'6. Read it and weep Liv." I threw the board and got handed the next one. "When did y/n yln win an Oscar? I was 14, so 6 years ago." I nodded and peeled the next one. "When did y/n yln meet Olivia Rodrigo? We were filming High School Musical the Musical the Series and I was a producer. But then we remet at the Met. She is honestly one of the best things that has happened to me. She is such a pure soul and a genuine person and I love that." I smiled and peeled the next one. "When is y/n yln's birthday? September 20th 2002. I am a Virgo." I held a thumbs up and peeled the next tab.

"When was y/n yln in Rya and the Last Dragon? When it came out? I don't know what that means, the movie came out in 2021 I think, so around then." I shrugged and threw the board. "Ok next board. What does y/n yln do?" I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Guys I told you. I have no clue." I peeled the next one and smiled. "What high school did y/n yln go to? Wouldn't you like to know. LA high." I said peeling the next one quickly. "What did y/n yln win an Oscar for? This movie called Aftershock. I won best supporting actress. I loved that movie, playing a role opposite Sandra Bullock was amazing. She was playing my mom but I really felt so connected to her. And she was a little scary in some of the scenes but afterwards she would check up on me to make sure I was ok." I smiled and threw the board.

"Can y/n yln cook? Yes I love cooking. I feel like it's one of my ways of showing love. I cook for Liv and all her friends like every night. Can y/n yln sing? I do a little, not nearly as well as Liv of Conan though mostly for fun. Does y/n yln do her own stunts? Yes I do! I love stunts. I took tumbling classes as a little kid and so I love doing that sort of stuff. What is y/n yln's most popular movie? I think it's homecoming, I'm not sure about that one." I pulled out my phone and looked it up. "Yes it is homecoming. Next last question for this board. Can y/n yln act?" I looked at the camera and licked my teeth. "No." I threw the board.