ONE

Hello!

This is a y/n story.

I hope you like it, I will try and continu my Hailee Steinfeld story but idk if I want to 😭

Ok bye

My name is y/n yln And I'm spider-woman. Well not actually, I play spider-woman in the MCU. I got the role when I was 16, and before that I was in a movie called Aftershock where I played the daughter of a soldier with PTSD. I actually won an Oscar for that movie. But before that when I was 10 years old I got my first job with Disney, I played Jennie the next door neighbor in Liv and Maddie.

My parents raised me and my brothers on a farm in the middle of nowhere in California. I grew up around animals and family until my youngest brother got sick and we moved into the city so he could get treatment. But the part about my life that seems to shock people the most is that from the age of 14-18 I worked at a local coffee shop as a barista.

I have always loved latte art and wanted to do it, but when you are an Oscar winning actress you can't just drop acting. When I was 18 I got a full ride scholarship to NYU for acting. I actually dropped out after a year for the Spider-Woman franchise. During my year at college I was in a few short films produced by students and voiced Rya in 'Rya and the Last Dragon' and Vi in 'Arcane'. Now I'm 20. And it's the Met Gala.

I was wearing a simple tux that was fully dark purple with a black coat. I walked out onto the carpet and posed for the pictures. I looked at the cameras on the stairs above me and half smiled before winking. I walked up to Emma and who was giving herself a pep talk. I smiled and traced my fang with my tongue.
If you don't have 'vampire' teeth you do now bc I love mine

The tux 

"Oh my god hi." She said as I stepped next to her. I smiled and she looked at my tux. "So tell me what's going on here." She said I looked down and smiled.

"This is Marc Jacobs, I have worn them before but I always love what they give me." Emma nodded and I smiled.

"It's very on theme." She said, I raised my arms up and showed her the spider web designs with beads sewn onto the sleeves. "Holy shit that's cool." She said holding on to my arms. I smiled and she looked back up. "So tell me, what have you been working on? What should we expect to see from you soon after your amazing Spider-Woman movie!" I looked at my feet smiling.

"Well I'm not currently working on anything, but I'm excited to see where I'm going with this." She smiled and patted my back. I walked away and looked to my left to see someone walking up the stairs. She was beautiful, she had butterflies in her hair and she was wearing a long purple dress. I felt my breath get caught in my throat. My world honed in on this girl who hadn't noticed me staring. Of course it had to fucking be Liv.

I have an unspoken rule to never date another Disney kid. Josh had flirted with me a ton because I was a producer for HSMTMTS. Liv was kind of mean to me back then too, but I never let stuff like that bother me. I started to walk away but ran into someone. Billie turned around and I apologized and complimented her dress. I turned around and low and behold she was right there.

"Liv!" I said she smiled and I blushed a little. "God I haven't seen you since I was a producer for HSM?" She looked at me again and laughed.

"God it's been too long y/n." I nodded and went to shake her hand but she hugged me instead. I went stiff for a moment before hugging back. "I didn't realize it was you because you aren't in a spider suit." I smiled and she looked at my face again. I was blushing even more. "You're literally the most beautiful human ever." I smiled again and she started walking in.

"Says you, I mean look at you, you're gorgeous. So, how's the tour going?" I said as we walked inside. She smiled and we had to go our separate ways due to seating arrangements. I sat at my table and stared at her from across the room. She has always been pretty, but fuck she is beautiful now.

OLIVIA

Holy fuck. I just ran into y/n. After crushing on her so hard and subtly leaving hints everywhere she's here. And she said I'm gorgeous. I could feel her staring at me but I kept looking down. When I finally looked up she was slowly feeling the groves of all her teeth while looking at another person at her table. I have the same habit.

I had used Spider-Woman quotes in my captions and songs, used spider-man posters in music videos, and went to the premiere of Spider-Woman Far From Home and captioned the picture of me next to the cardboard poster of y/n, "Come home the kids miss you." Which her response was. "I'll be there in 10"

So I'm only freaking out a little. At the end of the night I tried to find her again but got lost in the crowd. I felt a rough hand on my arm and I turned around and saw y/n.

"Hey," she said cheerily. I smiled and she led me outside. We stepped out and breathed in the cool evening air. "What did you think?" She asked walking over to all the cars. I sighed and she offered me her arm. I wrapped my hands around it and we walked to my car. Paparazzi surrounded us and y/n pushed them away. I opened the door and pulled y/n inside.

"You'll be safe here." I said moving across the seats. I looked over and y/n was texting someone. "You ok?" She looked up and nodded.

"Just letting my driver and manager know." I nodded and looked at her hands, her fingers were littered with silver rings of all kinds.

"You know, I'm really sorry for how I treated you on set. I was going through an identity crisis." She nodded and looked at me with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm really sorry, I guess I forgot that some people question themself and don't just immediately know like I did." I nodded and she spoke up again. "If I'm crossing a line, let me know but I'm a little curious. Did you ever figure it out?" I looked at my hands and sighed.

"No, all I know is that I had the biggest crush on you, and that I don't need a label to define me. But I am definitely not straight." I laughed and y/n leaned back in her chair. She untied her bowtie and let it hang around her neck. She undid the first few buttons on her shirt and took off her coat.

"Good to know." She set the jacket down and gave my driver the name of the hotel she was staying at and we dropped her off. I watched as she walked up to the doors. I watched y/n turn back and wave at me. I smiled and we drove a few buildings down to my hotel. I got out of the car and went up to my room. I got out of my dress and put it back in the bag.

I wiped off all the makeup and set all the butterflies in a bag. I got in the shower and sighed letting the hot water roll over me. When I was done I wrapped myself up in a robe and checked my phone. I had gotten a DM from y/n. I opened it and smiled.

SPIDEYY/N

Heyyyy
It was really good to see you again!!

HIIII
Omg yes it was an amazing night

Sooo, when do you get back on the road?

I head out tomorrow night

Do you want to have coffee before you head out?
I know a good place

Omg that would be amazing

Amazing, be at my building by 10:30

You liked 'Amazing, be at my building by 10:30'

I smiled to myself and changed into some pj's and got into bed.

Mkay let me know if you like it. And please vote 🤞🤞

Ok bye