𝟑𝟔

-Friday, April 8th, 2022-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Congratulations, baby." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around Dayvon.

"Thank you, ma." He kissed my lips before pulling away. "I'an think you was gon' show up."

"I know, I'm sorry I'm late. Khari wouldn't stop crying, but I'm here now."

Dayvon looked me up and down, licking his lips. "Gimme a lil 360. You look good as hell, g." He told me. I smiled and I spun around, giving him a full view of my outfit.

He smacked my ass before pulling me closer to him. "This shit so fat." He said making me laugh.

"Thank your kids—." I was cut off by someone yelling my name.

"Cherish! Bitch!" I turned around and saw Ari.

"Ari!" I smiled meeting her halfway. "Hey bitch." We hugged, rocking side to side. Bagg dapped up Von, congratulating him on his album dropping.

"Ain't no way you just had two babies." She said rubbing her hand over my stomach.

"I'on know how my stomach went down so fast. All I did was wear the waist trainer." I shrugged.

"You still pumping or you can drink now?" She asked me.

"Still pumping." I sighed.

"Damn girl, I was tryna get fucked up." She laughed making me laugh along with her.

"I just seen Essence somewhere. You know her ass will never turn down a drink." I told her and she looked around before spotting Essence who was grabbing a bottle of Hennessy from one of the bottle girls.

"You ain't never lied." She walked down the steps of the section and over to where Essence was.

I turned back around to Dayvon who was leaned against the railing already staring at me.

"What?" I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Nothing, I just love you." He said.

"I love you more." I grabbed his face, pulling him in for a kiss.

The party went on and it was pretty fun. I had a few drinks, deciding just to pump it all out later. After a few hours, everybody was ready to leave. Me and Dayvon walked out hand in hand to the black truck that was waiting on us. He opened the door for me and I climbed in. He got in after me and shut the door.