𝟐𝟗

-Tuesday, September 7th, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

I looked down at my phone, where I was live, as I walked around my house trying to find Cherish.

I know she downstairs cause she got her music blasting.

"Where's our girlfriend?" I scrunched up my face as I read the comment. "Ain't got no our. Ain't no mothafuckin' our. Where my girlfriend at?" I said as I walked into the kitchen where I found Cherish grabbing some grapes out the freezer.

"Wassup mama. You good? Ain't nobody been fucking with you?" I set my phone down and she turned around. "Hey baby." She smiled before pecking my lips. "And no. They know better, I'll fuck they ass up."

"What chu' doing?" I asked. "I'm filming a video for my youtube that I forgot about." She answered.

I laughed. "Yo ass posted one q&a then went ghost on them folks." I joked, pushing her shoulder. She stumbled back but I caught her before she could hit something.

"Shut up." She pushed me back but I didn't budge from my spot. She peered over at my phone. "You on live?" She asked and I nodded.

Cherish picked up the phone and set it up against her cup. "Hey y'all." She waved.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her from behind. We both read the comments that moved up the screen quickly.

"What that girl say?" Cherish said making me look at her confused.

"I wanna put that chain." She smirked, pulling at my O Block chain. I caught on and laughed a lil. "What chain?" I asked.

"That O Block, cause I'm from the O." She said before we both busted out laughing. "That girl funny, I like her."

The song changed to Right Here by SWV. She smiled, turning to face me.

"Lately, there seems to be, some insecurities. Where I wanna be, boy, you know it's with you." She sang to me as she grabbed my face.

"No one can do the things you do to me." She poked her lips and I leaned down to kiss them.

"I love youuu." She smiled. "I love you too, ma." I replied, rubbing on her ass.

She turned back to the live, continuing to sing as she read the comments. I looked around seeing a bunch of ingredients and shit on the counter.

"What chu' bout to cook?" I asked. "Umm, some turkey wings over white rice and something on the side. I don't know yet. I been craving turkey wings though." She mumbled the last part so only I could hear it.

"Twinnem hungry?" I whispered and she nodded. "Very,"

"Anyways, I know y'all probably like 'Harpo, who is this white women' but trust me, I can cook." She smiled happily. "And I'm not white, bitch I'm domincan." She added making me laugh.

"Nah, folks be doing her thing in the kitchen." I said as I rubbed on her stomach.

"See, my man like my food and his ass gon' tell me when he don't like something. Honestly, I'm starting to feel bad for you bitches." She sighed.

"I can fuck, I can suck, I can cook. It's not fairrr, what can't I do." She shrugged before laughing and stuffing some more grapes in her mouth.

We stayed on live for a little longer as she cooked and filmed her youtube video.

"Bae." She said randomly. "Wassup?" I asked.

"I wanna go house shopping. Like get a house for us and the twins." She walked over and sat on my lap. "We could do that. When you wanna go?" I licked my lips, admiring how good she looked.

"Umm, how about tomorrow." She smiled before kissing my cheek and getting back up.

I smacked her ass as she walked back over to the stove. "Ouch." She mumbled. Her phone began to ring and I grabbed it off the table. "It's yo og." I told her. She kissed her teeth. "Decline that shit."

I did as told and declined the call. Her mama called right back though. "Oh my gosh." Cherish came back over to the table the picked up the phone. She answered it and put it on speaker as she walked back to what she was doing.

"Hello—"

"Lil girl I don't know who the fuck you think you are declining my calls like that but let me tell you—!" Cherish ended the call and set her phone down. I watched as she made both of our plates. I got up to grab them and take them over to the table.

Her phone began ringing again and she answered. "Stop yelling at me like I'm a lil ass kid." She said calmly, grabbing two waters out the fridge.

"You still pregnant?" Her og asked. Cheris scrunched up her face. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because if you was smart, you would've got an abortion."

Cherish stayed quiet, staring at her phone in anger. "Don't call my motherfucking phone again, bitch." She said before hanging up.

Once she was sure the call ended, She broke down crying. I got up, pulling her into a hug.

"It's gon' be ok." I told her as I rubbed her back.

"I hate her so much." She cried, her tears wetting up my shirt. I ignored it though. I placed a kiss on her forehead and wiped her tears.

"You don't mean that shit. You just mad right now. Folks gon' come around. And you still got me and yo pops... and Essence Donkey Kong ass." I reassured her.

She laughed at little. "You gon' stop playing with my bestie. Worda bro." She told me.

"I ain't playing. I told her to shut up and that hoe beat on her chest before charging at me like a damn gorilla. Saw my life flash before my eyes, on David."

The memory of Essence almost beating my ass replayed in my head.

"Whatever, nigga. That was one time." She pulled away from the hug and took a seat.

a/n: i kinda wanna skip through her pregnancy bc i'm running out of ideas for this book