𝟏𝟏

-Monday, April 26th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Nuni..."

"Yes baby?" I asked Chanel as I placed a bowl of ice cream in front of her. "Where's Von? I don't see him no more." She inquired.

It's been a few days since Von got arrested and they said they weren't going to post his bail. I've just been waiting around for any news. Yeah, that's not my man forreal but that's still my best friend.

"Umm, he went on a trip in his favorite rocket ship. I'on know when he coming back." I told her as I made my own bowl.

"So, he in jail?" She gave me a look and I busted out laughing.

"Yes Toota, he in jail right now."

She nodded and began to eat her ice cream. I just scrolled through my instagram feed looking at all the free von or freekingvontillitsbackwards posts.

I scrunched up my face seeing that the label was calling me.

"Should I answer?" I asked Chanel. "I'on know." She shrugged not taking her eyes away from the video playing on her tablet.

I stuck my tongue out at her before answering the phone. "Hello."

"Hey, we wanted to know if you could come by today to talk with the PR team." The lady I now know as Michelle, asked me.

"When?" I asked, stuffing ice cream in my mouth. "Umm... right now." She said before hanging up.

"This bitch." I mugged the phone before putting it down on the counter.

"Tootie, you wanna go somewhere with me?" I asked her. She nodded, still not looking away from her tablet.

I shook my head at her and got up, walking into my room to get our shoes. I slipped on my white crocs before grabbing Chanel's.

I walked back into the kitchen and slipped them on her feet before picking her up.

She glanced at me for a second before turning back to the ipad.

"I'm hiding yo charger. You don't never pay attention to me no more." I muttered as I walked out the front door.

The trip to the label was quick so I got there in about fifteen minutes.