𝟐𝟖

-Wednesday, September 1st, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

I'm so happy right now.

Dayvon is coming home today and I can't wait to tell him about the babies. I sat on my couch, waiting in anticipation.

I wasn't really nervous because when we talked about babies, I was always the one that was against it.

He still got me fucked up thinking I'm having ten kids though.

The lock to my apartment door turned making me look back at the door. It opened and Dayvon walked in, on his phone.

"Mamas, I'm back!" He called out making me hop up off the couch. I ran over and jumped on him.

He caught me quickly, placing his hands under my butt to support me.

"I missed you, baby." I smiled, pecking his lips a few times. "I missed you too." He returned the smile and carried me over to the couch.

He set me down before sitting next to me and laying his head on my lap.

"I have something to tell you." I said making him look up. "What?" He asked.

I smiled before getting up. "Wait here." I went into my bathroom and grabbed all of the pregnancy tests before grabbing my ultrasound pictures of the twins.

Holding them behind my back, I walked back into the living room
and sat down.

"What chu' got?" He sat up and tried to look behind my back but I moved.

"So... I'm pregnant." I pulled the tests out and laid them across the coffee table. A smiled formed on his face as he looked between me and the tests but then it dropped.

I stared at him in confusion, watching as he took the cap off and smelt the stick. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask.

"I had to make sure this wasn't no prank fa yo youtube shit." He said making me laugh.

"No, it's not. There's no cameras. These are real. I have something else to show you too." I said and he put the test down.

I gave him the ultrasound picture. He looked down at his smiling. "Bae, why this baby look like it got two heads?" He asked, laughing.

"Because it does." I said and he looked at me weirdly. I kissed my teeth. "We're having twins, goofy." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed before pulling me into a hug.