𝟖

-Saturday, April 3rd, 2021-

𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Get yo ass up. You coming to the club with me." I told Cherish as I walked into her room.

"Ooh, really. Lemme go find something to wear." She hopped out of bed and ran into her bathroom.

I heard the shower cut on and knew I was gon' be here for a while.

I took a seat in the arm chair in the corner of her room since she don't like outside clothes on her bed.

After about twenty minutes, Cherish came out the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

I looked her up and down. "Stop staring at me." She said as she walked into her closet.

I laughed. "Why? You got a fat ass, ma." I told her.

"Shut up. I already know."

Soon she came out of her closet in a blue dress. I watched in silence as she put on her heels.

She pulled her bonnet off of her head and walked back into the bathroom. "Hurry up." Was all I said.

I love messing with her

"Shut up, I'm almost done. You the one that came in here with no warning!" She yelled at me.

She walked out the bathroom with her hair and makeup done. I licked my lips at how good she looked.

She bent over to put stuff in her purse and I saw how her dress got shorter, showing off her ass. "Yeah, you gon' have to change. I'on like this." I said.

"I'm not changing shit. You ain't my daddy. I'm tryna find a man tonight." She joked before running out the room. "I'm bout to beat yo ass, on king david." I told her as followed behind her.

We pulled up to the club that Durk was at.

"You ain't met Durk yet, have you?" I asked her. She shook her head no as she fixed her lipgloss in the mirror.

I nodded as I parked the car. We both got out but she stopped me. "Wait, take my pictures real quick" She held her phone out to me.

I gave her a blank stare but she kept her arm out.

"Aight bruh." I took it from her and she posed. When she bent over and stuck her tongue out, that's where I drew the line.