𝟑𝟓

-Saturday, April 2nd, 2022-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

I stared down at the twins in awe. I'm still in awe that like, I'm really a whole mommy.

"Damn Cherish, you really popped two babies out yo pussy." Essence said making me giggle. "I know, this shit is really crazy. And they both got most of Dayvon's features, it's not fair." I poked my bottom lip out.

They both got the bottom half of Dayvon's face and his head shape. When the doctor told me they were fraternal, I didn't believe her because they literally look identical to each other. But since they're opposite genders, they're fraternal.

I smiled seeing Jhené open her eyes. "Hey tinkk. You so pretty, mami." I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "ay, qué linda." I kissed her cheek a few more times.

"You gon' teach them spanish?" Essence asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I think so." I ran my fingers through Jhené's hair. She gave me the worst heartburn when I was pregnant but I'm glad my baby ain't bald.

"Did Dayvon get you a push present? Niggas on tiktok being getting the girl's cars and ysl. Shit, I might have to pop one out for that new bentley." Essence said making me laugh.

"Yo, what?" I laughed. "But yeah he got me a few push presents." I showed her my hand. "I got two diamond rings. One for each baby. These the ones that meant the most to me. See, Jhené's got the pink diamonds."

"Awww, that's so cute. You really won at life, bestie. I'm ready to start my own lil family now." She examined my ring before looking up at me.

"You should so our kids can be besties. They gon' be ghetto cousins." I said and we laughed.

She stayed over for a little longer before leaving to go see Polo.

Hearing the door open, I looked up from the babies to see Dayvon walking in. "Daddy's home." I smiled as he walked over, leaning down to give me a kiss.

"We missed you." I said. "Missed y'all more, lil foenem." He picked up Jakhari who had finally woken up.

He kissed his cheek before holding him in one arm. "So, what did you do today?" I asked as he sat down on the bed.

"Shit, just was with my manager while they was putting together my album release party." He explained.

I nodded my head.