𝟐𝟎

-Sunday, June 27th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"Hi guys." I waved as I sat down in front of my camera.

I finally decided to make a youtube video with my extra free time since I didn't have any appointments today.

"You guys kept asking me to make a youtube channel so I finally did." I smiled as I adjusted the camera since it was too high.

"Umm, today I'm going to be doing a get to know me Q&A—" I started laughing because I couldn't take myself serious.

"I'm sorry y'all, this is just so weird and awkward. I'm not used to this but anyways... I posted on my story asking y'all to send me questions for this video so let's see. I haven't even looked at them cause I want to be surprised."

I pursed my lips to the side as I opened my phone and tapped on the replies to my question sticker.

"Umm, what do they be saying?" I laughed. "Oh— make sure y'all subscribe and like this video if you enjoyed it. We need to come up with a name for my fans. Drop some suggestions in the the comments." I told them while pointing at the camera.

"Ok, first question. What is your dream job?" I read.

"Well, I actually hate working. I've always just wanted to have money and I even considered being a house wife to a rich nigga— am I allowed to curse? Whatever. Anyways. I figured out that I liked doing hair and braiding. So I guess you could say that's my dream job." I shrugged.

"Next question, where did you grow up?" I smiled at this question. "I grew up in New York. I'm from Brooklyn and I will leave it at that."

"How tall are you?" I sighed at this question because nobody believes this shit until they meet me in person. "I am five three. I know I look short in my pictures but I'm five three." I tilted my head to the side, "That's still pretty short though. Anyways..."

I stopped at the sound of a knock on my door. "Hold on." I got up and walked over to the door.

Standing on my toes, I looked through the peephole.

It was my neighbor, I was confused. Not removing the chain on the door, I opened it. "Can I help you?" I asked.

This guy was just weird to me. I don't know, his vibe is just off. "I heard yelling coming from here yesterday. I just wanted see if you were okay."