𝟏𝟐

-Friday, April 30th, 2021-

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩✧

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘈𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢𝘩

"We in this bitch, finna get crunk. Eyebrows on fleek... the fuck." I laughed as I did my makeup on live. "Me and Nuni bout to go to sky zone." Chanel told them.

"Mhmm...I miss my man y'all." I sighed as I read some of the comments.

——
#FREEVON

you know @itsmadgalkris ?

u so fine😍😍😍

Nelly so cuteee
——

"That wack ass smoochie." I mumbled seeing the comment asking about Kris. "She be on live talking bout me when she need to be tryna get her money back from whoever did that pointy ass bbl, word to."

"Y'all said she in this bitch. Send me a request so I can talk to you, girly." I smiled at my screen before putting some lip gloss on my lips.

——
oh shiiii lemme screen record💀

cherish bout to go off i'm already knowin

pray fa kris big goofy ahh😭😭

you ain't on shit quit lying bitch

kris better join since she was talking all that shit
——

"Yeah pookie, join. I just wanna talk." I laughed. I walked away from the phone for a sec, grabbing my setting spray before walking back.

I sprayed my face before putting the cover back on it. Once I seen that she requested, I immediately accepted it and waited for her face to pop up. Making my way out the bathroom and into my kitchen, I propped my phone up and took a seat on the barstool.

"So, wassup hoe?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"I wanna fight." I said simply "You been talking mad shit about me for the longest. My name must taste good."

"Bitch you ain't gon' do shit to nobody. Fuck you and fuck yo stupid ass lil sister."

I looked over and Chanel and she looked at me. She crawled over and put her face in the camera. "I'm like what she say fuck me for." She said as best as she could.

I busted out laughing at this.

"Shut the fuck up, lil bitch." Kris told her. My face changed immediately. "Now I'm really gon' beat yo ass. Just gon' head and send the addy, I'll be there."