Chapter 20: A Doctor's Oath

Chapter 20 - A Doctor's Oath

You spend the next few weeks in the cabin with Squad Levi and your daily routine mostly consists of healing Eren after his experiments, cleaning, and cooking. Somewhere in between those days, Hange and Moblit visited to inform you all that Pastor Nick has been tortured and killed by the interior police. You can tell something big is going to happen soon.

Your daily routine also consists of sneaking around to see Levi at night. And almost every night, you both can't help yourselves but get touchy with each other, although you never dared to go beyond kissing and gentle fondling. You noticed that Levi is visibly more wary of physical touch and being around you, considering his subordinates were always right around the corner.

You learnt 3 new things about yourself within those few days:

You have a talent for stealth. You managed to sneak into Levi's room every night without getting caught.

You have pretty good self-control. You didn't utter a single loud moan whenever Levi was doing things to you.

You're hornier than you thought.

That's right. You're horny for your Captain and you don't even know what drove you to this insufferable point. It's gone to a point where you would think of lewd thoughts when seeing him in broad daylight and having to run laps to shrug off those thoughts.

Maybe it's because of that incident in your bedroom or in your office, or maybe it was because you got a taste of what heaven feels like when you're grinding bodies with Levi, or you had yet to experience that heaven and you're driven to madness by that curiosity. Maybe it's just the excitement of sneaking around and doing things while trying not to get caught.

Or maybe because you've never been in a relationship before and your touch-deprived self has finally had enough, unlocking something inside you that you've never felt before. And that something has been driving you crazy the past few days, every night wanting more and more of Levi. Even when you're not pressed up against each other in bed, you find yourself thinking about him and his gorgeously sculpted body and smokey gray eyes and charming black hair and his ridiculously hot, naked—

"Oi."

Your Levi daydream dissipates into thin air and you're face-to-face with the Captain himself. The man who has been plaguing your dreams, your waking thoughts, your vision. Why am being like this? You wanted to slap yourself. Am I ovulating or something?

"Yes?" you let out a delayed response, earning a scowl from Levi. Your mind wanders again as you wait for him to scold you.

"Go drink coffee if you're not awake yet. Are the windows cleaned? I'm getting sinus flare-ups from all the dust," he scowled.

"Yes, working on it!" you exclaimed, trying your best to brush off the remnants of your Levi daydream.

You ardently wiped the windows, making sure every speck of dust is cleaned. You find that Levi's mood improves when the cabin is clean and when everyone is just as enthusiastic with cleaning as he is.

Your mind wanders as you clean, and you think about your mission. Over the past few days, you've had time to think about it and accept the situation you're in, and now, you couldn't be any surer that this was the right decision.

You wanted to slap yourself for having such lewd thoughts about Levi when you have more important things to think about – like your mission. But honestly, how can you help yourself when Levi would often rile you up purposely when no one is around.

The other day while you were washing dishes, Levi walked up right behind you when placing his plate into the sink. He made sure to lean in extra close to you so that his front body touches your back, sending shivers down your spine. You felt his breath on your neck and his lower body briefly pressing against your ass as he leaned forward, and you almost dropped all the dishes right there and then.