Arcade Visit

(This is another HC where all the slashers are together)

Michael Myers:

           The both of you walked around a bit. You noticed Michael was getting dazed by all the lights and bright neon colors. The two of you toyed around with the Mortal Kombat, Space Invaders, etc. Games before meeting up with the rest of the crew for drinks. 

Billy and Stu:

          Played mini golf. Stu lost his ball and accused Billy of stealing it. The two started punching each other and before any rough blood drew you stopped them. "Stu, just get a different one." You said. Stu shook his head. "That was my emotional support- ah- Johnny!" he said as he came up with a name. "Stop being so childish," Billy rolled his eyes. The three of you then found it as you and Billy finished and headed back with the crew. 

Jason Voorhees:

          Claw machine games. Jason was unbelievably lucky and won a bunch of stuff not only for you but for him as well. You swear he looked so adorable holding his prizes, but when you called him out for it he shook his head and stopped cuddling them. The two of you then organized the prizes and headed to the crew. 

Freddy Krueger:

            He said he didn't want to do anything and just sat where the group was supposed to meet up. He gave you quarters and his arcade card. After about ten minutes you didn't return like he asked to and he started panicking a bit. He was about to go find you when you came back laughing. "Why don't you want to play something?" You asked, handing him a few prizes. 

Bubba Sawyer:

           One of them hammer games. You would have to restrain him before he dominates the platform he's supposed to hit. Shoved all his anger and energy on the poor attraction. You guys almost got kicked out for it too. "Where the hell have you two been." Freddy sighs, "Almost in jail, why?" 

Patrick Bateman:

            Definitely should be on the shows Who Wants to be a Millionaire? and The Price is Right. Patrick is one HELL of a lucky man. How many tickets did you win? ...100,050. 

Harry Warden:

             Laser maze all day. Harry nearly broke his back 16 times, cracking of limbs every 5 seconds. Harry merely groaned trying to limbo his way under a laser. You could not stop laughing, and neither could he. Whole maze was chiropractic for the two of you...In a bad way. 

Tom Hanniger:

            He promised he would get you a prize but came back with an arcade card with 0 points. 

"Please! I promise."

"Lemme do this on my own Tom," 

"WAIT, PLEASEE. I'll buy you your favorite drink!" 

Norman Bates:

           He would watch you and give you more quarters and his arcade card. He would smile as you giggled and ran off. 

           The ten of you headed to the Go-Karts. Billy, Stu, and Tom were on hands and knees to do it so the rest of you sighed and agreed before any fights could break out. You all got into the carts, the operators said the rules and you were off. Freddy sped right up to first due to his competitive mind. The others yelled and sabotaged Freddy's cart. "Shut up pizza face!" Billy screamed. "I haven't said a damn word!" Freddy argued. Stu and Billy laughed as they raced ahead of him. Jason and Michael shot nervous glances. As well as Tom, and Harry arguing and pushing each other to the walls. 

            Then the group headed to Laser Tag. (Bad Idea). As soon as the game started Michael was using the gun like hell, getting everyone in one shot in one second. Then Stu would make loud laughs as he would get blasted. Tom would be saying. "Over" and "Move out" Along with "Behind you" as if this is a game of Halo or L4D2.