Celebrating Valentine's Day

Michael Myers:

        Not totally his thing, 'cause he isn't a super lovey person. But with you it's different, He wanted to pamper you, If it was just today. He let you two have a lazy morning, he let you cuddle and play with his hair, and he let you do all the things he wouldn't fully allow on regular days. Yet, he loved the feelings he felt that day. He felt more content, and less upset, even if he still had much more burning anger. He let you kiss down his neck onto his shoulder. He let you stroke his chest- (I'm done I promise). 

Billy and Stu:

        H O R N Y the entire day, it's as if they took a damn love potion, they were both all over you. Caressing and praising each area of you. "I love you~" Stu slurred his words, you blushed, you felt as if you were in one of those explicit scenes in a movie. "You do look very pleasurable in red, sweetheart," Billy said, wrapping his arms around your waist. Stu wrapped his around your midsection. "Wanna have a little fun?" Stu asked, you nodded eagerly before they started carrying you. 

Jason Voorhees:

        You awoke with Jason holding you tight, per usual. "Happy Valentine's Day" You smiled, kissing his hand, Jason shivered, "Oh, we like that don't we" You smiled, kissing his hand again before getting up and getting dressed. The whole day you teased him, with one: sitting on his lap until he couldn't take it, which you decided to leave to grab something. Two: stroking his arm or jaw, and three: just overall sweet-talking him. By the end of the day, he was a complete mess, You got into bed and Jason pulled you close, lifting his mask up a bit he decided to get rid of everything he had pent-up from today (wink wink). 

Freddy Krueger:

"Get over here babes," He gestured to the bed (wink wink, that's all I'll put)

Bubba Sawyer:

      He would literally make a whole feast for you (Yes the food is a human being, he doesn't know any better). He'd pamper you and make sure you're happy. No need to pay him back, you already did that when he first met you.

Patrick Bateman:

       This man is at work so you are left alone the entire day. No, he doesn't care that you want it, he'll listen to music for hours until he feels like going home. This man is going literally insane, he doesn't know what day it is! it could be October 2nd for all he knows. 

Harry Warden:

       It's his special day! the both of you take care of each other, especially with needs that can only be done by you (wink wink). In the morning you're awakened by him moving closer to you, his mask touching the bare skin of your shoulder. You freeze a bit but smile and face him. Wrapping your arms around his neck, he groans quietly. In the afternoon you are sitting on the couch watching a movie when Harry arrives back from a killing spree of a couple of teenagers. He runs over to you, draping an arm over you protectively. He kisses your cheek down to the bottom of your neck. In the evening, you two go out and steal gourmet foods from fancy restaurants. and have the meals together, enjoying what peace you have. He tries sweet-talking you with body language which you find hilarious. God, he loves making you laugh. 

Tom Hanniger:

       You were abruptly awakened by Tom holding a hand on your thigh, spooning? Probably, yeah he was still half-asleep but that side of him you much more preferred than fully awake Tom. He gripped your thigh tighter, "Good morning, Love" he whispered, you smiled and turned to him, "What's the plan for today?" You asked, Tom scoffed "Stay here with you," He said in his morning raspy voice. He closed his eyes for a minute before you kissed him. "Mm, ok, I'm up." he stretched, "No it's ok" You ruffled his hair, and Tom laughed "Ok, then I'm half crazy for you." You both laughed, "Alright but jokes aside, give yourself to me," He stared at you for a long moment. "I don't see why not," You laughed, draping your arms across his shoulders. You two kissed again. "Happy Valentine's Day, Love." 

Norman Bates:

          He was nervous today, he didn't know what might happen today, but whatever it was, it was good. You rushed down to the main entrance where you saw him, flowers at the desk. "Happy Valentine's Day, Baby" You smiled, hugging Norman in a tight embrace. You peck his cheeks which made him into a complete mess "A-ah h-h-happy Valentine's D-Day t-to you t-t-too." You laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of the damn motel.