Celebrating Halloween

Michael Myers:

        He LOVES this holiday, (obviously because his movie's name is Halloween). He wakes up, kisses your cheek, and runs off to murder the hell out of anyone in his way. Where is he headed that he needs nobody in his path? you ask, nothing. He'll just walk around down committing genocide. He comes back drenched in blood which you clean up, he still refuses to shower or anything like that though, unless you beg him hard enough. After you both sit in the living room, you're barely awake watching a show while Michael sits on the floor eating all the Halloween candy. (Yes I believe he hasn't grown out of one particular childish stage and that's getting candy on Halloween) 

Billy and Stu:

            They'll be excited, the three of you go out for parties, and at each one, Billy and Stu will excuse themselves and go on a rampage outside. And anybody that catches them they'll murder as well. Then they come back inside and act like nothing happened while stealing your favorite candy. 

Jason Voorhees:

           You and him will make sweets out of the candy you technically stole, (Jason 'said' sorry). Then you'll convince him to watch scary movies (You also stole the TV). And you two cuddle as you watch, both of you jump a bit at some parts but calm each other down. 

Freddy Krueger:

          He'll be scaring kids in their sleep while you are put in an area with multiple sweets. When he comes back he'll move you back to the boiler room. 

Bubba Sawyer:

         Bubba and you just sit at home and watch horror movies (Yes there weren't many options but you watched Black Christmas, and Don't Open The Door!) He'll literally jump and hide behind the couch while you laugh and help him back to his senses. 

Patrick Bateman:

         He won't really care for it. Does he really care for any holiday? He's too busy fulfilling the needs that his body is telling him. (Such as early Christmas shopping, or shopping in general). But once he gets home he'll maybe be a little more romantic, not too much that you're satisfied. 

Harry Warden:

         Both of you go out and steal teenagers' candy and ruin parties, then go back home, and watch Halloween II, The Evil Dead, and Final Exam. You're placed on his lap, eating (f/c/favorite candy) while he holds your waist. He's either focused on you, focused on the movie, or both. Sometimes you jump or shriek which makes him laugh, internally of course. 

Tom Hanniger:

          You just finished a horror movie and Tom, being the kind man he was, didn't want to annoy you. Once you went to bed he slowly climbed in as well, holding you tighter than usual. "What's the occasion, Tommy?" You ask, he sighs. "I don't want you dead," He murmurs and wraps his arms around your waist even tighter. "Tom you are gonna make me suffocate." you choke. Tom immediately is taken aback. "I'm sorry." He whispers. 

Norman Bates:

        You two decorate the house, even though nobody will come around. He lifts you up to get some of the high places and you two snack on some treats when you're done. "I love you," You say, kissing his cheek, "I love you t-too" he smiles. 

I'm sorry there was repetition in there. But yk it's Halloween, the most important to watch slasher movies like these.