Celebrating April Fools

Michael Myers:

         Since it was time for jokes you decided to act as if you'd been stabbed. You grabbed the hand end of a plastic knife and painted it to look shiny and real. Then glued it through your midsection, putting makeup that made it look like real blood, some spots were made dry and some spots were made wet. You then headed back to bed, Michael wasn't there but he was outside, killing adults. The next morning you woke up with Michael kneeling at your side, "What's wrong?" You asked innocently, he pointed to the fake knife at your stomach. You 'screamed in horror' at the sight of it, Michael made gestures of calming down and attempted to break the knife free from your body. He eventually pulled it out only to realize it was all fake. "April Fools!" you laughed, and Michael sighed. 

Billy and Stu:

          You woke up that morning on April 1st, ready to prank the hell of the boys. You decided to just rile them up until they couldn't bear any longer. You went downstairs to where the two chatted about plans, "Hey~ What'cha doing?" you said, slurring your words a bit which made Stu go mad, "Ha, just talking," Billy said, you walked up to them leaning closer which turned Billy into a mess "What are you up to?" Stu laughed, and Billy raised a brow. "Oh just wanted to say hello." you smirked, "You know what that does to me- er- us," Billy said, holding your chin. You giggled "Yes," Stu smiled "What are you planning," he said childishly. Billy smacked him. "Can we just have a little bit of time...?" Billy bit his lip. You nodded, but before you guys reached the door to the bedroom you sneaked away "Too bad, I have things to get done." you waved at the two of them. Billy groaned, "We're not getting it?" Stu asks looking from Billy to you, (You get it at the end of the day anyway). 

Jason Voorhees:

       You really didn't want to hurt Jason since he was such a fragile man. But, you made spicy treats, you had asked him before if he didn't mind spice and he nodded so this wasn't going to hurt his feelings. He watched you bake but before you finished he left to go...somewhere, who knows where. Which was the perfect time to settle some spicy seasoning within the cookie dough. When the treats were finally done, Jason was back. "Want to try one?" you asked, he nodded. (I can see him looking blankly at the table contemplating if he ever should have left you for those minutes.) 

Freddy Krueger:

         You knew how badly Freddy wanted to prank you. He had gotten up super early just for this day. (He was loud as hell but whatever).  Though he had done the most basic pranks, you avoided them as much as possible. Your sugar? It's now salt. Are the doors open? there's a clear wrap on them. And there were fake ants nearly everywhere, so you just pushed those aside. "Why the hell are you not mad at me yet." Freddy groaned, and you rolled your eyes. "This is the most common form of prank, I can't be pranked with stuff like this," You gestured your hand around the boiler room. Freddy sighed and shook his head. 

Bubba Sawyer:

          You also didn't want to hurt Bubba's feelings too much. But you came up with a plan. You would want to dance with him but when he begins to twirl you, you act as if you sprained a ligament. You walked up to him making breakfast. "Can we dance a bit...?" You asked, wrapping your arms around his waist. Bubba paused but nodded. The both of you danced for a while, and soon you acted as though you sprained a ligament in your leg "Ah!," you almost yelled. Bubba immediately stopped and rushed to your side. He kissed the parts of the leg, which made you laugh. 'what?' his face read. You smirked "April Fools," You said, getting up. He looked around and it finally hit him, he dropped his head but didn't push you away, which was a good sign. 

Patrick Bateman:

           You were honestly a little afraid to prank Patrick, given how ignorant he is about holidays. You didn't want to anger him, you knew how he could immediately replace you with another woman if you slipped up once. Yet, upon thinking of doing something you awoke with red wine everywhere, all over your clothes, the sheets, and everything in between. You sighed as Patrick came into the room, "I'm sorry, not sorry, dear." He laughed maliciously. 

Harry Warden:

          He brought a victim's corpse into the house. You weren't that surprised yet you still jumped onto the couch. Harry shook his head as he draped the corpse over his shoulder. He pointed the corpse and then to you, (He tried to say that'll be you in a few minutes. NOT DEAD, but draped over his shoulder.) 

Tom Hanniger:

          You put salt instead of sugar in his coffee. He immediately spit out the coffee, "I'll kill whoever did this," He said, nearly sarcastically. "What if I did that?" you asked, he paused, "Then I would give you the silent treatment." Tom huffed, "Aw, that's no fun, I love hearing your voice." You said, caressing his cheek. "Alright, alright I won't but there had to be a punishment for you," He sighed. 

Norman Bates:

            You were nervous to prank him too, you'd seen him break and go insane, sure. But with you? Never, and you wanted to keep it that way. So you just placed an 'infested with bugs' sign inside the motel. He went and searched every nook and cranny for them and realized there wasn't any. "Did y-you clean up the b-bugs?" he asked, and you shook your head. "there isn't any," you smiled, and he looked to the sign "B-but w-what about t-that?" you started laughing "April Fools," you said in between stifled giggles. He sighed but started laughing a small bit. 

I'm so sorry this is another long one. But anyway, I hope you have an excellent morning/afternoon/evening. ^^ (BTW: I'm taking requests so just ask me if you have anything on your mind that I should write!)