Getting Caught Making Out

(I'm not prepared for this/ If the slasher were roommates)

Michael Myers:

        He had been a bit more upset than you preferred today so you decided to check on him. "Hey, Michael." You said, softly knocking on the door frame. He looked up at you from the bed, swinging his feet over the edge. "I just wanted to check on you, I know how you can get around people like them." He shook his head but patted the empty spot on the mattress. You agreed and sat next to him, "If you need to write down anything that's ok-" You were cut off by his lips. He slung an arm to your waist. As you got deeper into the kiss, it started getting more and more heated. You both finally pulled back, immediately going in for another. "Ah! I-i'm terribly-y s-sorry!" Norman said, shielding his view, Michael groaned quietly enough that Norman couldn't hear before he ran off. 

Billy and Stu:

           They both busted into your room, "Get over here, sweetheart." Billy demanded, grabbing your shoulders and leaning against the door, Stu grabbed behind you, as always. "Where have you been," he murmured into your ear, before kissing that area. Stu smirked and kissed your jawline. "I've just been in here."  you shrugged, and Billy growled, "Whatever." he dove in for a kiss, quickly making it heated. Stu rolled his eyes, "Where am I?" he asked, you laughed and broke from Billy and kissed Stu's neck. This went on for a little while before- "Hello? Is anybody in there?" It sounded like Patrick, the three of you froze. Billy and Stu looked as if they were holding in the most devious laugh of the millennium. 

Jason Voorhees:

             He had been pent up for the past few weeks, you could tell that he clearly was holding something in, something only you could fix. He gestured you to a hidden space in the hallway between the closet and the bathroom. He sat with you in his lap. Jason leaned in closer to you before destroying your poor, soft, lips. "Woah, woah, woah, what do we have here?" Freddy laughed, and Jason practically rolled his eyes. "Don't kill her, big guy" He snickered as he left into the closet. You turned back to Jason. Laying your head on his chest. 

Freddy Krueger:

            (ahem) He dragged you to his bedroom, murmuring some...specific things. "You can whine about it all day Freddy, your not getting it." You rolled your eyes, "Yes I am," He said as he threw you onto the bed. Ravishing your lips and body. Harry Warden walked in, as he was trying to find some materials he was missing. "Jesus!" Freddy yelled. You covered your face, disappointed in yourself. 

Bubba Sawyer:

             He grabbed you by your waist and just went to town, not even a care in the world. "B-Bubba," You gripped his back before he crushed you from his weight. (Not fat shaming I swear). He stepped back a bit but did not quit kissing you. "Oh god!" Stu yelled, a hand over his chest. "I'm sorry, I'll leave," He started laughing, You sighed heavily. Bubba looked from you to where Stu left from. Putting you on the counter. 

Patrick Bateman:

           We woke you up from a nap to kiss the back of your neck, to your jaw. "Patrick, what the hell-" He hushed you, "Just enjoy this," He whispered. You obeyed as he did his job. "You look gorgeous in that nightgown, I have to admit," He said as he took a sharp breath and continued to kiss your neck. You felt someone's presence, "Jason!" You yelled, covering your mouth. "That's not my name- oh god," Patrick said, Jason quickly stepped out of the room.

Harry Warden:

              You both were watching a movie, well, you were watching the movie Harry was not, he watched you. He had this needy look, or perhaps a needy aura. You moved closer to his chest which made him stifle his breaths. "Something wrong Harry?" You asked innocently. He shook his head, a after a few more moments he was able to lift his mask and kiss your jawline down to your shoulder. "Mm, Harry." You gasped a bit. He gripped your waist tighter. You smiled and laughed. "What's wrong?" You asked, He sighed heavily before kissing your lips and neck again. "Holy crap!" Tom yelled he didn't look away no, but he looked in awe or something about the fact that the guy who had been controlling him was in bed, with a lady. 

Tom Hanniger:

            He pulled you aside and toyed with your midsection. "What...?" You asked, Tom smirked, "I need you." He said, gripping your thighs, he lifted you up. "Ah!" You yelled, "Shh, shh." he laughed. He threw you onto his floor, not caring about his own bed. He started pecking your neck a bit just to tease you. "Tom!" you laughed, He smiled and actually kissed you this time. his hands were all over your body. He sometimes played with your lips, just to make you laugh. He made the kiss more heated but before you two got any further Tom had a concerned look on his face. "Tom?" you asked caressing his cheek before turning to see Michael Myers in the doorway. You shrieked but nervously waved as he left the room. 

Norman Bates:

          He needed the comfort so badly, that he reached out to you, "P-please" He murmured to you. You laughed and nodded "I'll never say no to you." you said, taking his hand, you two reached the closet room and stayed in there. He immediately started kissing your hand before he pecked at your lips and neck. Going back to your lips for a heated kiss. "Wow, you got some game," Billy said, laughing, Norman's eyes widened, "W-why!" he yelled, Billy raised his hands playfully. "Alright, guilty as charged." And walked out, leaving you and Norman alone. You laughed to tears. "W-what is this a joke or s-something!?" He said a bit more serious. You shook your head. "No, it's just Billy being the sarcastic idiot he is."