When They're Drunk

Michael Myers:

        Michael would be super confused, he's never had any alcohol before so the whole experience was new to him. He stumbled around the kitchen grabbing onto every surface he could reach, groaning quietly in the process. At one point held onto you which made you and him fall. "You really need some rest," You whispered, brushing off strands of the synthetic hair off his face.  Michael stood up and reached for the drinks again. "No, no, no, you've had enough." You laugh, pushing his tall form into your shared bedroom. 

Billy and Stu:

          They both were well experienced with alcohol, but they still ended up drinking pounds of liquor. "Ha, looky here, we've got an angel~," Billy says, his sentences slurring together. Stu laughed, "Sent right from heaven," The two gazed at you for a couple of moments "What 'cha doing here pretty lady." Billy said, his pointer finger resting on his bottom lip. "I live here," You smirked, the two dazed killers looked around "Ah- we live here too," he continued, and you rolled your eyes. "You must be one of us." Stu smiled. "I am one of you," You said, there was no possible way you could sigh any harder. "Cool..." Stu said. 

Jason Voorhees:

        He wasn't the person to have alcohol yet here you were. He was quite silent surprisingly, for being drunk. Yet, he was practically throwing himself at you. You obviously couldn't handle his weight and fell beneath him. "Jason, please." You whined. 

Freddy Krueger:

           He roamed his hands all over your body, in an attempt to make you faint (for being too sexy) but the only thing making you faint was the smell of alcohol and blood mixed together. 

Bubba Sawyer:

            How the hell did he get drunk?

Patrick Bateman:

             He was more clingy than you expected him to be. He actually listened to most of your rambling. But also fell asleep mid-speech. 3/10 

Harry Warden:

             He was using hand gestures, lazily showing you a story. You just sat there and laughed as Harry was mindlessly doing something. He literally walked around with his head hung like he was depressed. 

Tom Hanniger:

              He started wrestling with you, and not in a weird way, like actually wrestling you. He was even breathing heavily, "What the hell are you doing!?" You choked out. "I-I..." he stopped, "What am I doing?" He looked at you. "I'm sorry."  

Norman Bates:

                This man did not stutter, not even once. He just talked to you which you found absolutely terrifying. You had grown to that simple stuttering and it was weird seeing him act as a functional being.