•42•

Day Five
(Part 1-4)
Y/n

When you woke up, you were a little confused. It took a moment for you to remember that you've stayed at the Pizzaplex with Monty.

It took you another moment to realize that you were laying down, still in his arms. He was literally holding onto you like some teddy bear- er, some plushie because you highly doubt he'd ever have a teddy bear.

Honestly you really liked it, being this close to him.

You felt safe.

He was also asleep? You knew that he charged, but you didn't know that he could sle-

Oh shit, did his battery die?

You panicked for a moment and tried to move, but his grip on you was strong.

Oh no, did his battery die, and now you were stuck here? How long before someone would come check on him? What time was it? You couldn't even reach for your phone...

Still, you tried to wiggle enough to reach your phone and you felt small breaths of air as Monty held back his laughter.

"You are so wiggly." He said, his voice low, almost a whisper.

"Oh thank god, I thought you died!" You told him, relief washing over you.

"Died? Oh you mean my battery? Nah, I'm still half charged, princess. I was in sleep mode.. so that I wouldn't die and you could sleep comfortably...."

"Oh..."

"Plus I enjoyed the cuddles."

Oh.

You realize you cuddled with Monty. With Monty. The dude who keeps saying that the two of you were just friends and he said he liked it.

Gahh, there's that damn feeling again. Like you're a school girl with a crush.

"What time is it?" You ask him, trying to keep your voice at a normal octave.

"Almost noon. Mallory might be here soon." You felt his grip around you loosen.

But neither of you moved yet. You shifted a bit so you could look up at him, his head tilted in a way on his arm that he could look down at you but still have his other arm draped over you. His hair was a mess and his red eyes were already looking at you. He smiled.

It was a small, vulnerable smile. Like he was genuinely Happy in this moment.

You smiled back, "Monty, you look like you're about to eat me."

"Maybe I am," he stuck out his tongue and briefly you thought; yes, please do.

"I should really try to head home and shower..." you said, trying to shake away your dirty thoughts.

"Why? You look pretty still."

You blushed. Pretty? He thinks you're pretty?

"I- well- I probably smell bad... And my hair is probably a bit greasy... And I didn't shower yesterday, so it's only gonna get worse throughout the day, and I gotta brush my-"

Monty covered your mouth with his hand, silencing you.

"Damn princess, just take a compliment." He chuckled and released you, "if you must go pretty yourself up some more then feel free. I'll be waiting for you to return though, so don't make me wait too long."

You regretfully pulled away and sat up, taking a moment to stretch, "I'll hurry." You said as you grabbed your things.

Leaving Monty's room, you made your way to the entrance, looking around to see if Roxy and Chica were out. You didn't see them... But hopefully they were okay now.