~20~

I was fixing up my hair when princess barged in, an angry aura buzzing around her. She didnt even say anything as she dropped onto the sofa with a huff.

Glad she hadn't realized how much she had startled me. She tends to be good at just popping in unannounced. Guess i should be gettin used to it.

"Well someone looks a little angry. Break a nail or something princess?" I teased her.

Though i was genuinely curious to what had her in such a bad mood, i hoped to also lighten her bad mood up a bit by teasing her.

But seeing her expression change to that of mild annoyance Im sure my teasing only made it worse.

"No. I dont give a fuck about my nails." She rubbed her eyes the way a tired child might. Which makes sense because she looked to be pretty tired now that i looked more closely.

"Im tired as shit," she continued, "and my stupid sisters are here and i gotta do my job and watch them at the same time" she explained in one single breath.

Oh? "You have sisters?"

For reasons unknown, i found this information to be pleasant. I liked learning more about her...

She nodded, "both younger. Lisa and Anna. Teenage brats" y/n rolled her eyes.

I couldn't help but smile, i wonder where they get it from. Definitely not the girl sitting on my sofa with her arms crossed as she pouts and rolls her eyes like a little girl.

"Well, im sure they wont go to far in the Pizzaplex. Plus staff bots have every child that visits in their system and can check on kids if you ask" i told her trying to get her to calm down a bit.

Her eyes lit up like a kid getting candy, "oh my god they can?" She asked looking up to me with hopeful eyes.

I nodded, "yeah."

"Thats literally life saving information!" She jumped up and suddenly her arms were around me in a hug, "thank you, Monty!"

My internal fans went off. What is this feeling?

Awkwardly i hugged her back, i dont thin hugging is something id ever be comfortable with. Not if every time she hugged me i got this feeling...

I dont get why she thanked me either. I feel like this is something she should of already known. But oh well, better late then never that she does know.

We broke away from the hug, and i felt my body relax slightly. The feeling was still there but less intense..

And for a second we were left in awkward silent staring. I cleared my throat and looked away.

She was really pretty...

It was hard not to stare...

"Other than your sister drama, is there anythin else makin ya moody?" I asked her hoping to rid the space of the awkward aura.

"Other than being low on sleep? No. Im a little nervous about preparing you for your performance today though..." She confessed returning to her spot on the sofa.

What a silly thing to worry about.

With a chuckle I assured her, "princess, i wouldn't fret it. Preparations arent that bad."

"What if you amd Freddy get into it though?" She asked.

Ah i see why its bothering her. She doesn't want her boyfriend and i to fight.

"We wont." I assured once more, "freddy fuckbear likes shit to be perfect. He wont fuck it up by fighting with me."

And it was the truth. Plus I had no reason to start anything. Thankfully she seemed to calm down a bit.