•27•

(Chapters a lil steamy, but no smut)

Arriving at Freddy's door, you gave the door a hard knock. Waiting, you tried to calm the butterflies you felt in your stomach. Damn, you missed him so much that finally seeing him made you feel like a damn school girl with a crush again.

Finally Freddy's door opened and there stood your tall, handsome boyfriend.

Was it weird to call a robot bear handsome? Probably.

But when you're in love, the weird isn't weird to you.

"Y/n my star!" Freddy engulfed you in a hug lifting you up into his arms and spinning around, the door closing behind him as he waddled you over to his sofa and sat down with you in his lap.

You blushed, a shit eating grin plastered onto your face as you stared down at your boyfriend.

"Well hello there" you purred.

Freddy nuzzled you, running a hand through your hair.

"Hello beautiful. Ive really missed you... I was worried sick after... Well. Anyways talk to me, tell me how your doing?" He looked at you with such loving eyes.

You could never get sick of their bright blue color.

"Uhm.. I dunno. Honestly i mean I'm ok... It was a traumatic thing... But im more bothered by my family's reaction then i am the actual event. They were always so focused on anything but me... And suddenly theyre all over me, coddling me. It feels... Forced?" It felt so nice to be able to spill all this.

Sure you could tell Monty. But Freddy knew more, was more caught up in your family life.

You didn't wanna have to explain everything just to tell Monty how you were currently feeling.

"Im sorry superstar... That must be a bit of a punch in the face..." He frowned.

You felt his thumb rubbing circles on your thigh. He was doing it subconsciously and it was incredibly cute.

You shrugged, "its whatever. Hopefully things just return to normal.." you mumble resting your head on jis chest.

"I hope so too. For your sake." Freddy rubs your back.

"Enough about me though, how have you been?" You peeked up at him, without really moving your head off his chest.

He chuckled, you felt the vibrations in your face. It was weird yet soothing.

"Besides missing you? Ive been alright. Doing my job with Megan and whatnot. Though i will admit everytime i see you amd Monty i cant help but feel a little... Territorial. I dont like the way he looks at you.." his voice turned rather dark.

"What do you mean?" You ask him.

How cute though that he was jealous.

"He looks at you like your his."

You raised a brow, confused. Youve never gotten that vibe from Monty.

"Well... You have nothing to worry about. I belong to you silly." You peck him on the nose.

Theres a glint in Freddy's eyes at he looks at you. Making your hairs stand... It was... Hot.

"Ya know my Superstar... Im really glad that im with you, weve been together nearly for a year..." He purrs brushing a claw under your jaw.

You felt your cheeks heat up. Among other things.

"I-im glad im with you too... And yeah were like two months from that year mark..." You giggled a little nervous.

His eyes darken, flickering from you eyes to your lips and back again.

"You truly are a star.." he smiles pressing his lips to yours.

Your chest flutters and you kiss him back.

Youve never gotten past pecks with freddy, maybe made out a few times. But this makeout session was... Different.

He was more, possessive. More lustful.

You liked it.

The kiss grew hot, and you were practically grinding on one another's before finally you had to pull back to breath.

He looked at you woth lidded eyes, "sorry beautiful... Forget you need to breath sometimes..." He jokes trailing kisses down your jawline and to the curve of your neck and shoulders. Suckling and biting at your collarbone and neck.

He hit very sensitive spots making your breath shallow.

Did you want to take this further with him? Honestly youve never thought about it, did he even have... Parts?

You weren't sure, but maybe ot didn't hurt to find out?

You let Freddy continue, his hands trailing over your body. He was gentle and seemed to be hesitant at times to make sure you were still good.

But honestly, the sensations were... Amazing. Granted he was just kissing you and touching you so far but hey... You weren't the most experienced person.

Yeah, youve had sex... If you could call it that.

Usually it went like this, ya got naked with a boy, boy lasted 10 seconds, you later finished yourself off with a toy while they either slept or went home.

And there usually wasnt much foreplay, and not a lot of emotion other than well... Lust.

But Freddy was definitely providing emotion, sensation, and might lead this into foreplay.

"Y/n?" Freddy pulled back, his half lidded gaze doing things to you...

"Hmm?" You hummed, a little dazed.

"Id like to show you how much i love you~" he purred, "if youll allow me to?"

"W-what did you have in mind?" Your voice was soft, barely audible.

"Well... Im not necessarily suggesting we jump straight to the final stage, but perhaps i could... Do something just for you?"

Was he asking to eat you out?

"O-okay..." You nodded and he smiled.

You were right. He was asking to eat you out, and boy did he.

For once, it wasnt a damn vibrator finishing you off, but rather the thick, surprisingly wet tongue of your boyfriend. And it was amazing.

(Just building y/n up for more hurt :) and no im not sorry. Anyone whos been around long enough should know how cruel i can get.)