•9•

You woke up really dazed, and confused with drool on your cheek. Sitting up with your eyes barely open you wiped off the drool tiredly checking the time on your phone.

4:55pm

Oh. That's not that bad you thought. Laying Your head back down.

Wait.

Your eyes snapped open.

4:55?

Oh shit.

You quickly stood up knocking your chair down with the momentum. You had to hurry up to Montys room, you couldn't be late your first day especially when youre already here at the pizzaplex.

You've been asleep for two hours. Jesus, you dont even remember falling asleep, let alone laying your head down. But shit, two hours!?

How had no one come to wake you up?

Not even bothering to fix the chair you ran toward the green rooms. There were lines of kids and adults waiting to visit the animatronics. Ignoring their stares, You rushed right past them using your pass to unlock Monty's door.

"I made it!" You gasped practically jumping into Monty's room.

You hunched over putting you hands on your legs to catch your breath.

You werent exactly the athletic type and that was a lot of running.

You caught Monty's feet appearing in your vision and heard him chuckle, "I can see that... With barely two minutes to spare. And here i thought you pussied out."

"Never..." you hissed, looking up still hunching over.

You watched as Montys face went through several expressions of shock, concern and amusement before bursting into a full fit of laughter.

You narrowed your eyes at him, smiling nervously, "whats so funny?" You panted.

"Oh, nothing just... Your face!" He held his sides as he laughed harder.

Pursing your lips you stood straight and sped over to his vanity to look at yourself in his mirror.

You gasped, "oh fuck..."

Your hair was a mess and all across the right side of your face was a pattern imprinted into your skin from the damn table.

"I take it, you took a little nap only waking up a few minutes ago. Realizing you almost slept past your shift you rushed here to my room hence the big mark on your face and your messy hair." Monty snickered coming into view behind you.

His eyes were bright, amusement plastered onto his face.

"Of course not. Haven't you heard? this is just the new look these days," you retired trying your best to fix your hair.

"Oh really, pizzaplex table pattern is the new trend? I must of missed that. Ill keep that in mind next time I have a paint job, we can be twins then!" Monty returned your sarcasm with his own witty comeback.

He never seemed to fail at those.

Rolling your eyes you tried to rub the marks off your face. In result that just made your face red.

Wonderful.

"Hate to break it to ya, princess but its time to start letting the little ones in." Monty motioned toward the door.

You sighed and turned to face Monty.

"Alright I guess..."

Monty raised a brow, "you realize you're the one who has to let them in right?"